Monterey Car Week Annual Ferrari Owners Club Gathering at The Barnyard | FerrariChat

Monterey Car Week Annual Ferrari Owners Club Gathering at The Barnyard

Discussion in 'Events Discussion' started by Agostinho, Apr 16, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Agostinho

Agostinho Formula Junior

Feb 22, 2017
    Monterey Car Week is always an exciting time to be a Ferrari Owners Club member. The Annual Ferrari Owners Club Gathering at The Barnyard in Carmel is a highlight. This year’s event will feature a display of vintage and new Ferrari automobiles, wine tasting from various Monterey County wineries, small bites by local restaurants, entertainment, prize drawings and more.

https://whatsupmonterey.com/events/monterey-car-week/annual-ferrari-owners-club-gathering/1006?fbclid=IwAR1N5RHd1CBG-qr-iA3JowH_DfdUyH2wSulGUiWwG8v36h9sBffuEmpWsgg

"Like" and follow the FOC Facebook page for all future events: https://www.facebook.com/FOCNCR/

2. dinoart

dinoart Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 30, 2004
    Westminster CA
    Full Name:
    David
    Is it like two years ago, non-FOC members bring a Ferrari and get a discount on entrance fees? We had a great time. Thanks.

Agostinho likes this.
  3. Agostinho

Agostinho Formula Junior

Feb 22, 2017
  4. HMB-Dino

HMB-Dino Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 28, 2010
    Pebble Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    RonG
    Not sure what you mean. I'm not an FOC member (I am an FCA member), but in 2018 I brought my Dino and in 2019 I brought my 458 Italia. Both times it cost me nothing, I got my food and drink tickets and I was parked centrally (not off in some corner of the parking lot).

5. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    So we can come and look at the cars and not pay anything if we don't want to go inside and drink and eat?Seems to me it's a cars 'n coffee unless this year they have special parking for vintage ones.

6. grantmax

grantmax Rookie

Jul 16, 2015
    Los Angeles
    This is exactly how I describe it to my non-F friends. We might see something “special” this time after the year off, however . . .