For Sale - 1979 930/DP935 | FerrariChat

For Sale 1979 930/DP935

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by gumbajv, Apr 15, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gumbajv

gumbajv Karting

Dec 2, 2010
    Selling my modified 1979 Porsche 930/DP935 sunroof coupe. The exterior color is Porsche Mexico blue with black leather interior. Powered by a Jerry Woods 3.5 twin plug turbo motor with a modified 930 4 speed transmission.
    Actual milage unknown. Approximately 20,000 miles since my purchase in October 2005.
    vin number: 93009800207, engine: 6890156, transmission: 930134127790411

Price: $220,000.00 firm.
    [email protected]
    car located in Santa Fe, N.M.
    More photos here: 1979 Porsche 930/DP935 For Sale Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

A complete glass out color change paint job was started in 2018. The old paint was stripped to the original primer, the rear brake duct slats were removed. The holes in the rear bumper where welded, and I made the fiberglass lower valance. New seals and gaskets were used in the re-assembly, and the original front windshield seal and rear window seal were retained.

Black leather interior includes Recaro electric C seats, DP Motosports center console, Kremer leather wrapped steering wheel, RS carpet kit, Wevo Classic shifter, custom gauges, and custom gas pedal. Car stereo consists of a Kenwood amp, Kenwood sub wofer, Boston Acoustic speakers, no head unit ( I use my iPhone). No A.C.

Complete 3.5 engine rebuild by Jerry Woods in 2007. Stock case, Mahle 3.5 p&c, intakes ported to 36mm, SC cams, SSI heat exchanges, Andial 12 plug distributor, dual coils & dual cdi boxes. DP motorsports intercooler and muffler, K27 7006 turbo. The motor was built to pass California smog and visual inspection. The motor dynoed at 390 c.h.p. @ .9 boost.

Modifications since rebuild include Turbocraft aluminum injector blocks, Leask adjustable WUR with fuel pressure gauge, a/f gauge, new coils, rebuilt cdi boxes, k&n air filter, oil catch can, Clewett spark plug wires. New 12 plug cap & rotor. Twin center exhaust. The K27-7006 was replaced with a K27-7200 turbo modified to by Evergreen Turbo to their RS Raptor specs.

Complete transaxle rebuild by Wevo (Windrush Evolutions) in 2007, factory LSD, Andial 8:39 r&p, and a 930 final drive rcs upgrade.

Front suspension rebuild in 2020 consisting of new control arm bushings, Ohlins adjustable front inserts, Rebel Racing coil over conversion, Tarret adjustable front sway bar, Wevo camber plates and the DP Motorsport strut brace were existing. Rear coil overs were added to Wevo/Ohlins adjustable shocks. The car was aligned & corner balanced.

The brakes consist of later style 930 front hubs, custom Rennsport one piece hats with modified 993 front rotors, Zimmerman crossed drilled rear rotors, stock brake calipers.

Front wheels are factory Fuchs 8x15’s with Michelin TB15 215/50/15 tires. The rear wheels are DP Motorsport/Fuchs 13x15 wheels with Michelin TB15 335/35/15 tires. The rear wheels were inspected and refinished by Weidman Wheels in 2010.

Spare parts includes the smog parts, air cleaner, rear seats & parcel tray, original tach, rear wiper, original Andial cap & rotor, DP muffler, rear brake vent slats, DP front valance, various magazines featuring DP935 articles, DP Motorsport logo, manuals and all receipts since my purchase. Also includes is about 1/3 gallon of Mexico blue paint, hardner & reducers.

The DP935 Registry is a site I started in 2006. No affiliation with DP Motorsports. The photo gallery page shows different DP body kits for the G body 911. The Resource page contains the DP Motorsport option page, and various DP935 articles.

2. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    Sorry to see you’re selling such a nice example. Price is pretty reasonable for a DP.

3. Mang

Mang F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 11, 2007
    ta HO
    Full Name:
    Mike S.
    Wow!

ralfabco likes this.