[Video] Bam Margera pulled over In Lamborghini Gallardo | FerrariChat

[Video] Bam Margera pulled over In Lamborghini Gallardo

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by M3-ADDICT, Jul 31, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. M3-ADDICT

M3-ADDICT Formula Junior

Aug 13, 2006
    NOVA
  2. madmaxatl

madmaxatl Formula Junior

Mar 22, 2007
    Buckhead, Palo Alto
    Full Name:
    Don Johnson
    this is old, has already been posted.

3. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    Bam is weak.... Sooooo played.
    BT

4. M3-ADDICT

M3-ADDICT Formula Junior

Aug 13, 2006
    NOVA
    Gumball 3000, I have the DVD. I jut found it on youtube. Oh well!

5. Evan.Fiorentino

Evan.Fiorentino F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    South East Florida
    Full Name:
    Evan
    HAHAHAH. Car...Reverse...none. That was halarious fake or not. Killer boots man!

6. M3-ADDICT

M3-ADDICT Formula Junior

Aug 13, 2006
    NOVA
    It was true. While they were loading all the exotics onto the planes, some teenager took out bam's G and raped it in a huge parking lot. It burned his clutch and everything. The car started to lose gears as the game went on. Toward the end, they had to get rolling in 2nd gear most of the time. It cost him 15K to fix it.

7. tatcat

tatcat F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2001
    panama city beach FL
    Full Name:
    rick c
    have you seen the show where he and billy idol cut a hole in the roof of a lambo with a sawz all.i wonder what the budget is for his show.

8. coverland

coverland Formula 3

Apr 22, 2007
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Colin
    I love how Ryan Dunn jacked the "Killer boots man!" from Dumb & Dumber... so fitting.
    -Colin

9. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch

There's a name for that!! Ferretti-ing

10. Nembo1777

Nembo1777 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2006
    opposite lock
    Full Name:
    Marc Sonnery
    Please this is the Maserati section, that is off topic here. Thread needs to be moved.

11. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
    After 13 years? :eek: ummm, ok :rolleyes: :D

TexasF355F1 likes this.
  12. Davesvt2000

Davesvt2000 Formula 3

May 3, 2005
    Central Mass.
    Full Name:
    Dave G.
    I was thinking the same thing

some people are clueless

13. staatsof

staatsof Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2005
    Fuggetaboutitland
    Full Name:
    Bob
    LOL ...

14. staatsof

Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2005
    Fuggetaboutitland
    Full Name:
    Bob
    I had to look him up.

Well that explains a lot ... I wonder if he has a sister named Pebbles?

jag-oo-r likes this.
  15. jag-oo-r

jag-oo-r Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    I drove a short leg with them on that Gumball; not impressed. Honestly, the excess-is-best approach to everything disgusted me. I was embarrassed to have my son with me to witness some of that.
    I'd be much more rude about it, except there may be some participants who frequent this forum.

As Stackhouse says: "Drive Tastefully".

16. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
    All about the views, clicks and likes. It's these people and their 'approach' that has destroyed/dragged down Monterey car week. :( Turned it into a circus. :mad:

jag-oo-r likes this.
  17. jag-oo-r

jag-oo-r Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Yup. We have a local-to-salt-lake-city youtuber who is nowhere near the worst of them, and an honestly nice person, but I still avoid those get-togethers. (I won't mention him by name but all is cars are purple and he rhymes with strabman.)

I feel like this sort of thing suits the lambo crowd really well. Those are the true "poser" cars, in the gawd-awful colors, the funky doors, the flame-throwing tail-pipes, etc. They literally shriek "look at me". But a Ferrari, at least to me, is more refined and civilized, and doesn't really fit in that world.

Back to the original post; Bam was whining the whole time about how hard it was to push the clutch pedal. I don't believe for a minute that it was someone other than him who burned the clutch up. "whiny-8!tc4" is the only thing I could think of as I witnessed his behavior that week.

BJK and wax like this.
  18. anunakki

anunakki Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 8, 2005
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    BJK and Nembo1777 like this.
  19. Davesvt2000

Davesvt2000 Formula 3

May 3, 2005
    Central Mass.
    Full Name:
    Dave G.
    I’m still curious why @Nembo1777 revived a 14 year old thread, and his reply made no sense.

20. Nembo1777

Nembo1777 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2006
    opposite lock
    Full Name:
    Marc Sonnery
    I saw this in the wrong place and wanted it removed, I had not noticed how old it was...as to why I saw it I have no idea, clumsy fingers probably. Not worth further discussion.

staatsof likes this.
  21. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
  22. staatsof

Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2005
    Fuggetaboutitland
    Full Name:
    Bob
    The vintage Lamborghini crowd is completely different than what you describe and yes they're still always at the Monterey weekend. It was those folks along with the old time Maserati club who founded the event known as Concorso Italiano promoted and organized by Frank Mandarano. The Maserati club(s) and Lamborghini club in California did most of their events together and once the annual event at Quail Lodge got going Ferrari was asked to join in. I could tell you plenty of wild stories about Ferrari folks from back then. Now who doesn't want to go to an Italian car concours and see over 100 identical red 308s lined up?

That's what it was like back then. I remember one prominent collector from back then who turned to me at Laguna Seca after I'd made a caustic joke about a Ferrari owners and he said "Some of us like both". He wasn't a jerk but I was being one at that moment.

There are excesses and jerks in every Marques clubs but on the whole I've met mostly wonderful and generous folks at these car events and have traveled all over this country and Europe with some of them. There are plenty of thge Vintage Lamborghini people who also own and enjoy the latest ones as well.

So next time you're at that show go spend a few minutes in the vintage section, look for a red 400GT with a picnic table and umbrella. Strike up a conversation with Jack Riddell. He knows everybody and has put a ton of miles on that car. You won't regret it. :)

jag-oo-r likes this.
  23. jag-oo-r

jag-oo-r Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    The exceptions that make the rule, eh?

Certainly, vintage lambos are different cars, and so I'd expect owners to be different.

And yes, I have some friends who drive me lambos. Some really great people.

But one must admit that for schmucks who go looking for an exotic car that begs people to look at them, the lambo is the regular choice, with its gawd-awdul colors, silly doors, flames from the tailpipes,etc etc. That's isn't to say that only schmucks buy new lambos. As I said, I have some very good friends who are very good people who are true enthusiasts.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

24. staatsof

Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2005
    Fuggetaboutitland
    Full Name:
    Bob