365 GTB/4 Daytona Exhaust Replacement | FerrariChat

365 GTB/4 Daytona Exhaust Replacement

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by Ferdinand Mayr, Apr 13, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferdinand Mayr

Jun 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    Ferdinand Mayr-Melnhof
  2. Ferrari Tech

Ferrari Tech Formula 3

Mar 5, 2010
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Wade Williams
    I have used QuickSilver before, very nice product, delivered when they said it would be. It was for a Jag XJ220, not a common car and the fit was spot on. I would use them again without hesitation.

3. wmuno

wmuno Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 24, 2007
    Wilmette, Illinois
    Full Name:
    Bill Muno
    There is a US company in FL that makes a SS exhaust system for the Daytona: http://www.timevalve.com/

If you want to show your car at Ferrai Club events, I would recommend the OEM ANSA system. The steel systems do last for quite some time especially if you don't drive on salted streets.

4. Doctor Mark

Doctor Mark Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2005
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Mark Gronsbell
    Go stainless but have them coated black. During my Daytona ownership years, the rear boxes rusted from the inside out not outside in.

5. TTR

TTR F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Timo
    Ferdinand, I don't have experience with "Quicksilver", but fair amount with other systems on Daytonas and all have required some tweaking to get them fit adequately.
    You may also wish to keep in mind there are at least 3 different designs of Daytona exhaust system along with at least 2 different hanger bracket configurations on their chassis to accommodate each.

P.S. It would be helpful/nice to get your feedback, both positives & negatives, on whichever system you end up buying/installing.