Recommendation for a PPI in Orlando at the Dealers location | FerrariChat

Recommendation for a PPI in Orlando at the Dealers location

Discussion in 'Florida' started by RicB, Apr 9, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RicB

RicB Rookie

Aug 13, 2015
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Rick Booth
    Looking for someone to perform a PPI on a 2013 FF. The dealer doesn't want to drive the car to Ferrari of Central FL or to anyone's shop. Seems this crazy market is making things more difficult.

But I have to ask, how thorough of an inspection can be done by someone going to the dealers location versus having the car in their own shop?

Thanks in advance.

2. Rosso328

Rosso328 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 11, 2006
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Depending where the car is located and if you’re flexible on timing, I’m sure FerrariCF could arrange to pick it up and return it after inspection. It’s worth asking, at least.

Having serviced my cars since I moved to Florida in 2008 I have found them to be nothing but the best in terms of customer service. They have gone out of their way for me many times.

Moopz likes this.
  3. Moopz

Moopz F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 29, 2004
    Orlando, FL
    Another vote to have FoCF transport the car to and from PPI. I'm not sure if they do PPIs anymore, though.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

4. RicB

RicB Rookie

Aug 13, 2015
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Rick Booth
    Thanks. Called and spoke to Bruce and he said they now call it a 'Safety Inspection' because a calling it a PPI brings along liability issues (as in: You told me X was okay and it wasn't, etc.). Seems to cover a lot of the same areas. And yes, they could transport it, but getting it on their schdule is tricky. Didn't ask about the cost. He was very helpful.

Moopz likes this.