Sold - 2006 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S Lapis Blue/Tan | FerrariChat

Sold 2006 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S Lapis Blue/Tan

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by Piper, Apr 9, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Piper

Piper Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    #1 Piper, Apr 9, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
    2006 Cayenne Turbo S. New brakes F&B, new tires, genuine GTS wheels. Paint is fresh and immaculate, covered in film front to back. Truck has been perfectly maintained. Most engine accessories have been replaced at some point, water pump, AC compressor, alternator, etc. Diverter valves. New headlight bulbs and dongles, new overflow. Of course coolant pipes replaced. Air suspension pump rebuilt. Blower motor and ait filter recent. New 900cca battery. Just replaced lift gate struts again. Oil changed every 5k. I've maintained this truck intending to keep it until an antique and beyond but the situation has changed, we have 3 SUV's and only need one, possibly two. But I've done everything, control arms, changed the fluid in both diffs, transmission, etc. Drive shaft. Plugs and coil packs done some time ago, still good. I've been maintaining the interior leather with leatherique for 6 years and it's fresh and supple. Top line android head unit with aftermarket JL subwoofer. Just the wheels, brakes and tires are worth nearly $10k already. At this age, what matters is the maintenance and that it's been owned by someone who truly loves the Cayenne Turbo S. Car was loaded from the factory, originally $126k. Really disappointed to let her go. Modern classic, could be the world's first collectable SUV. Asking $14,500.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

BrianNYC14 likes this.
  2. HH11

HH11 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 4, 2010
    Very nice Bob.
    Is the mileage in the dashboard picture the current mileage?

Someone will be getting a very nice Cayenne.

3. daviday

daviday Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 26, 2013
    New York
    Full Name:
    Davide
    I remember exactly the first time I was in one of these. Bizarre at how quickly something with 4 people in it comfortably moved. Beautiful color combo. Good luck.

Piper likes this.
  4. Piper

Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Thanks. I believe new it's rated at 0-60 in 4.6 seconds which is f'ing quick for an SUV even by today's standards 15 years later. Feels to me like she's lost nothing, pulls very hard and runs smooth as a baby's bottom.

5. Piper

Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Yep, pics were taken yesterday.

6. carguyjohn350

carguyjohn350 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 7, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    John P
    That is an awesome vehicle and in the best color combo. Someone will be very fortunate to acquire this.

7. Roadney

Roadney Karting

that is well maintained looks super clean! Bravo on the meticulous care.

8. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Great car, I had an early turbo S..I remember the gas pedal felt like a slingshot..rubbery and deep...and then the engine caught up..quickly!

GLWS!

9. Piper

Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Yeah, that's a bit turbo lag and a bit of a gearing issue. The car starts in 2nd unless in PSM or driven manually, which I do. Really makes a difference keeping the RPMs up.

Sorry to say everybody, but......SOLD

I'm not sure I've ever had a car go that fast, and for essentially full asking. I know I wasn't asking too little, was priced well. Just a great example of a fantastic Porsche. Thanks for the attention and the kind words. Another Piper car finds a new home.

10. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    If you were closer I'd have had to seriously think about buying this. Glad it sold quick.....I guess?! Someone's getting a nice ride!!

11. dream cars

dream cars Formula 3
    Regional Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    mike
    #11 dream cars, Apr 10, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
    Just saw this and kicking myself for not checking fchat yesterday

Somebody got a great deal

12. Piper

Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Yeah, that was quick. I serously double anything will fall through on the transaction, but I'll PM interested parties should anything change.

dream cars likes this.