**Fabspeed F12 Development** | FerrariChat

**Fabspeed F12 Development**

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by Fabspeed Motorsport, Feb 4, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Over the past few weeks, we have had time to retest and update our offerings for the F12. Always a pleasure to have it spending some time in the shop.

The Fabspeed Sport Exhaust System replaces the restrictive factory cats with the world's largest high-performance German-imported 200-cell HJS sport catalytic converters for significantly improved performance and exotic car sound. We incorporate a cast X-pipe for the best possible flow, resulting in the best possible gains of sound and power.

I had some time to slap a Go Pro in the car on my way to dropping the car off at my client's house and cut a quick little in-cabin video.

Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Features:
    • Fits all Ferrari F12 Berlinetta vehicles

• Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range; the fantastic daily-driveable solution to the boring factory exhaust

• Cast X-pipe for the best possible flow, resulting in the best possible gains of sound and power

• Includes high-performance 200-cell HJS high-flow Sport Catalytic Converters for improved flow and exhaust sound (complies with most emissions regulations; see note below)

• Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability

• Simple bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required

• All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty

See all of our F12 components here: Ferrari F12 Performance Products

Contact me any time to discuss optimizing your Ferrari!

2. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    In this video, we showcase the sound of Fabspeed Motorsports performance package installed on a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta when revving and doing a pull.

JohnnyTT likes this.
  3. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
  4. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    nm clicked on link and found it thx!