360 - CS appreciation? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

360 CS appreciation?

Discussion in '360/430' started by Mikeroch, Apr 1, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mikeroch

Mikeroch Karting

Mar 20, 2014
    I went with my wife to see it Saturday. Awesome car (and the sound!!). Salesman said no flexibility on the asking price though, so I'm just waiting :) (They also had an F40 (sold at $1.5m USD), a couple of Sena's, GT2RS, Carrera GT in the showroom too - you get the picture - nice inventory!!).

2. Jason Crandall

Jason Crandall F1 Veteran

Mar 25, 2004
    ATL/CHS/MIA
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Prices on all things should keep going up for no other reason than inflation. So for now, holding a collectible Ferrari is better than holding cash.

Shark01, JAM1, tres55 and 1 other person like this.
  3. tres55

tres55 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2012
    Canada
    I've owned both (Modena and the CS) and there is absolutely no comparison in my opinion. The CS is night and day better all around. Million little differences make for a significantly better car. Sure they might look the same to an amateur...but if you care what other people think then go buy a Lambo...preferably one where the doors go up. :p

I'm also in Canada...mine has 21k miles. I'll probably be listing it soon somewhere in the low-mid 200s CAD funds.

4. Mikeroch

Mikeroch Karting

Mar 20, 2014

If you don't mind, please let me know when you list it! Thanks :)

5. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    #55 dustman, Apr 5, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
    The AV is stunning and a world class performer. Arguably F cars are more posers in comparison (ie the AV SVJ N’Ring record holder recently). But I love both.

6. rzundel

rzundel Formula Junior

Dec 30, 2006
    Southern California
    #56 rzundel, Apr 6, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
    I am the 2nd owner of a 5k mile GEM. I’ve owed it for the last 10 years. I purchased it with the sole intention of preserving it and having arguably one of the finest examples of the CS remaining. I take pride in this and have always viewed the CS as an appreciable piece of art. It’s rare and it’s special. Just look at it’s history. It is a collectible and will no doubt continue and appreciate. Jump in at any price point and over time you will make money!

7. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    Most of us buy Lamborghinis because we love the cars, and we certainly don’t sit around getting all butt hurt about whether Joe Blow at a C&C can tell the difference between a CS and a 360

And yes, the doors do go up and they are spectacular:)

tres55 and dustman like this.
  8. kes7u

kes7u Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 18, 2017
    Shorewood, MN
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    I am so confused about everyone chiming in to tell us how much better their CS is than a standard 360. Didn't we all know that already? Was anyone claiming otherwise? Except for the transmission, which I really wouldn't want to live with again, who could argue?

My response was based on the post that the CS and 360 have NOTHING to do with each other, which is why there are no 360 numbers anywhere on the CS. What a bizarre claim that is. Why the need to try to justify your purchase of a brilliant car?

So these pictures are of completely unrelated vehicles. Sure they all have 4 wheels and an engine, but nothing else related......
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

9. Jason Crandall

Jason Crandall F1 Veteran

Mar 25, 2004
    ATL/CHS/MIA
    Full Name:
    Jason

dustman likes this.
  10. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    Back on topic, I dont really care if the CS appreciates as I am not collecting for a museum or using this as a retirement fund. Much better gains in the market.
    I have a mint 10k mile OEM stripe car that I wouldn’t sell for a lot of $$$ (unless I could find more CS’s to buy cheaper!).
    If you have a mint CS, PM me and I’ll make you an offer as I want more.

tres55 likes this.
  11. tres55

tres55 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2012
    Canada
    Full disclosure I have a Murcielago. Was not a slight against Lamborghinis... Just saying they are far more noticeable hahah

Shark01 likes this.
  12. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    The cs is a special enough car that it does not need to contrasted by the owners... it’s design queues speak for itself.

no need to make a case for it

even the ridden hard high mlg versions have the mojo

13. kes7u

kes7u Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 18, 2017
    Shorewood, MN
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    I would agree. And yet, for some reason, everyone feels the need to do so!

Kevin

14. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    One ignorant note seems to set the spark in motion LOL

kes7u likes this.
  15. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    #65 one4torque, Apr 6, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
    It is special enough to not require the other model bashing.

leave that banter to lessor

kes7u likes this.
  16. Vegas CS

Vegas CS Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 5, 2018
    Vegas
    Full Name:
    James

YOUR OBSESSED MAN!!!!! lmao :p

17. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    Understatement of the week winner here....

tres55 likes this.
  18. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    I am. Hard to find a car that you just fall for that ticks all the boxes, whatever they may be in one's own personaly priority ranking.