New Nashville Ferrari Dealership | FerrariChat

New Nashville Ferrari Dealership

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by tazandjan, Apr 2, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    While having my wife's car serviced at Music City MB near I-40 and 155, the service manager mentioned that the owners of the dealership were planning on opening up a new Ferrari dealership just across the road around 2022. Anybody else heard about that?

ewright, Thomas Magnum and SLViper1 like this.
  2. Avi Das

Avi Das Karting

Aug 7, 2020
    Full Name:
    Savage458
    I have heard about that also from a music City MB employee. Coming next year!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

SLViper1 likes this.
  3. SLViper1

SLViper1 Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2014
    Nashville/Destin
    Full Name:
    Steve
    That would be great!

4. F2003-GA

F2003-GA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Sunbelt
    Full Name:
    Bro
    Always nice to see a new Ferrari dealership

5. henryr

henryr Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Juan Sánchez Villa-L
    any word on ownership?

6. Joshman0531

Joshman0531 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 19, 2012
    Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Joshua Seidenberg
    Nick Saban and others are the owners per the gossip that has gone around here. By end of year is what is being said.

7. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Does Saban own a Ferrari himself?

8. Joshman0531

Joshman0531 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 19, 2012
    Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Joshua Seidenberg
    I wouldn't know. I'm an LSU fan. :cool:

U-Boat Commander, BigTex and Pawilly like this.
  9. ItsCarbonFiber

ItsCarbonFiber Karting

Jan 6, 2012
    Huntsville, AL
    Full Name:
    Clay
    Nope. He’s had an AMG GTS and now an AMG GTR Roadster as per his franchises in AL. Birmingham is the main one.

10. Thomas Magnum

Thomas Magnum F1 Veteran
    Owner

Feb 24, 2013
    Full Name:
    Mark
  11. Fsquared

Fsquared Rookie

Feb 18, 2018
    Full Name:
    Lars
    I believe all the above is correct. I live in Nashville and have purchased my last two Ferraris from Lake Forest. Last month, while in south Florida, I paid a visit to Ferrari Palm Beach; the dealer I bought my first F-car from. Both of my contacts at these dealerships spontaneously said “Oh yes, you’re getting a dealership.” (Nashville had a Ferrari dealership in the 80s)

As of today, dirt has not been broken.
    The first rumor I heard was opening would be Q4 2021. Obviously, that is not going to happen.
    Nashville has been a boomtown going on a decade now and the exotic car population has grown along with the city. However, the local FCA chapter really needs a shot in the arm; something a dealership would provide. I would estimate the majority of the Ferraris in Nashville are NOT in the FCA. A Dealership would change that ratio.

Hans K. Kestler likes this.
  12. henryr

henryr Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Juan Sánchez Villa-L
    shut down the airport

test track

13. Hans K. Kestler

Aug 7, 2020

Completely agree. Don’t know why I bother with an FCA membership here. The club offers no benefit locally. No events. No drives. Would be great to get a group of owners together and have some fun.

14. steved033

steved033 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Apr 12, 2017
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Steve D.
    It can start with something as simple as printed cards with a googlegroup on it, and hand multiples out to every ferrari owner/ferrari you see. Start as an email list, have a regularly scheduled donuts and coffee. Watch it grow.

My friends used to live in Nashville, I really liked visiting them.

sjd

Fsquared likes this.
  15. Fsquared

Fsquared Rookie

Feb 18, 2018
    Full Name:
    Lars
    Ferrari North America has purchased approximately 6 acres in Nashville for $3.5-3.75M. The land is on the access road between the BNA 32-14 runway and I40. This will have great exposure but make getting there a bit difficult. For any locals, the land is the old Knights of Columbus meeting hall.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

16. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Neat, I may be around when it opens. I’m headed to west Kentucky for a bit, but seems I need to head into the Nashville area for anything Ferrari related.

17. Avi Das

Avi Das Karting

Aug 7, 2020
    Full Name:
    Savage458
    Can't wait for it to open up. Finally will be able to get the airbag recall done.

18. Fsquared

Fsquared Rookie

Feb 18, 2018
    Full Name:
    Lars
    My 812 is going to Atlanta for the rear glass recall. Apparently the glue can fail and the back window might separate from the car. I would imagine you would need to be going at a pretty good clip to make that happen.

19. DGS

DGS Six Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

May 27, 2003
    MidTN
    Full Name:
    DGS
    Just the opposite, I'd think.

I go right by there (on Rt 40) every time I visit my rheumo in Nashville, and I've never actually seen the airport from the highway.
    But it's just one exit short of the airport exit, (exit 215A Briley Pky 155S), then the first left (at the light) to get to the access road ("Knights of Columbus Blvd").
    (I already tracked it out on Googal maps street view. ;))

But, from there, Rt 40 is 70 mph all the way home. :p

FerrariFrenchies likes this.
  20. tazandjan

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    I have not had any luck getting Eurosport Auto Center to return my phone calls, so guess this will be an alternative. Who else does everybody use around Nashville?

Glad to see there is some real news behind the rumors.

21. Avi Das

Avi Das Karting

Aug 7, 2020
    Full Name:
    Savage458
    German Motorworks. They do pretty much everything Ferraris lambos McLarens.

22. Fsquared

Fsquared Rookie

Feb 18, 2018
    Full Name:
    Lars
  23. tazandjan

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Thanks for the recommendation. They are picking up my 575M here in Clarksville, which makes it much easier for me.

24. MikeMonty

MikeMonty Karting

May 28, 2004
    Nashville TN
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Regarding Eurosport, I called and left a message as well and never got a call back. They are only ~15 mins from my work so I stopped by during lunch one day. Ended up booking a service with them. I have used them for an exhaust install and annual service within last few months. Reasonable rates and was happy with both experiences. They are a small crew and are usually full with Fcars each time I have been there. No excuse for not returning phone calls if you run a small business. However, when dealing with them face to face they have been responsive and called several times with status updates on my car. They serviced the car in a day once appt was scheduled. I take by C63 to German Motorworks so know they do great work as well.

I also heard the dealership is coming to Nashville from several sources so looking forward to more local events!