AUS - Austin FCA Go-Kart Day | FerrariChat

AUS Austin FCA Go-Kart Day

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Bob in Texas, Mar 30, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bob in Texas

Bob in Texas F1 Rookie

Apr 23, 2012
    Just East of Weird
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Y'all missed a great day at the Go-Kart track at Circuit of the Americas. The Hill Country Chapter FCA (Austin) Ferrari Club rented the track for the morning this past Saturday. With 2 hours of exclusive use, members from the Austin and San Antonio/Alamo chapters competed for best times of the day and bragging rights. There were race groups for men and for the chapter ladies. Lots of fun!

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

jdlegg, SAFE4NOW, 360Tom and 2 others like this.
  2. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Wish I'd been around for it, it looks like it was a lot of fun! Hope there's more coming up later in the year. It's looking like we'll be back for the second half of the year. Might be my longest time home in a while.

3. Bob in Texas

Bob in Texas F1 Rookie

Apr 23, 2012
    Just East of Weird
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Not to worry. We have lots of things planned for the rest of the year. Hope to see ya V.

4. RazAtx

RazAtx Rookie

Oct 6, 2019
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Raza Haider
    Looks like it was a blast. Bummed I missed it.
    Who won bragging rights?

5. SAFE4NOW

SAFE4NOW F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 25, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    If you know you know
    VERY cool Bob!

S

6. Bob in Texas

Bob in Texas F1 Rookie

Apr 23, 2012
    Just East of Weird
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Missed ya Raza! It was a draw, young local guy had top time of the day but folks from Austin an SA were within tenths of a second behind. Ladies went to SA. But again, we're talking tenths of a second between top contenders.

7. SAFE4NOW

SAFE4NOW F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 25, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    If you know you know
    Hmmm

Not to derail this thread, BUT....Maybe we could work together to come up with a series.
    ( ** Sub Series that includes Dealership personal )

Austin
    Houston
    San Antonio
    DFW

Everyone pick a home track, Members compete within their chapters ( qualifiers ) , then top 3 drivers from each chapter meet at COTA for " Finals" race...

Then top 3 FCA members and Top Dealership driver from each Dealership all compete in a Championship !

Just thinking out loud....

Steve

8. Bob in Texas

Bob in Texas F1 Rookie

Apr 23, 2012
    Just East of Weird
    Full Name:
    Bob
    I think we need to chat off line! Karts and some other regional shenanigans.

DIGMAN52 and SAFE4NOW like this.