CNC Motors: 2016 Porsche 911R!!! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

CNC Motors: 2016 Porsche 911R!!!

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Sales@CNCMOTORS, Jan 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sales@CNCMOTORS

Sales@CNCMOTORS Formula 3

Aug 10, 2011
    Upland, California
    Full Name:
    Ira
    Our car is numbered out of 991….
    +1
    Some cars are instantly worth over MSRP and it seems like recent GT cars have all been worth of MSRP right away…..

It is possible. I have had a LOT of people offer me cars they think they have access to and end up not having anything……

It sounds like the gentleman’s magazine is right and wrong, haha. I believe base MSRP was $184,500 on the 911R but I do not think anyone gets a car with $0 on options….

He is 3 months old now and he has a little chair that has toys that swings above him. That can keep him busy for sometimes as long as 10 minutes which feels like an hour. It is such an awesome feeling and he is extremely healthy which is all we could ask for! The first two weeks was a little bit of a shocker but I feel like we are pros now ….

We will see what happens as time goes on… Besides a 918 the 911R seems to be the next best thing and possibly the craziest 911 offered by Porsche….

2. Sales@CNCMOTORS

Aug 10, 2011
    Upland, California
    Full Name:
    Ira
    This 911R is ready for a new home!

3. Sales@CNCMOTORS

Aug 10, 2011
    Upland, California
    Full Name:
    Ira
    PRICED DROPPED TO $519,991!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Sales@CNCMOTORS

Aug 10, 2011
    Upland, California
    Full Name:
    Ira
  5. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    Nice work, Cam. I drove one last week and they are definitely interesting cars.

6. Sales@CNCMOTORS

Aug 10, 2011
    Upland, California
    Full Name:
    Ira
    Thank you!

I went maybe a half mile in the car and got to take 2 turns at 30 or so miles per hour and I instantly noticed how light the car felt as soon as I pulled away gently in first gear. Hearing all the rocks run underneath the car reminded me of a CS/Scud....

7. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Congrats!!

8. Sales@CNCMOTORS

Aug 10, 2011
    Upland, California
    Full Name:
    Ira
    Thank you!

9. Cars_n_Guitars

Mar 28, 2021
    Boston
    Full Name:
    George
    Use caution with CNC as they’ve been trying to settle issues with customers by telling them they’re close to bankruptcy. We’ve been asked by clients to run thorough background checks on the company and shareholders. Just a heads up. All information is public.

efg2014 and Stentboy like this.
  10. 96redLT4

96redLT4 Formula Junior

Feb 20, 2009
    California
    Full Name:
    Jim
    #35 96redLT4, Mar 30, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
    ^^Wasn't there just something on F Chat by a guy who had a hard time getting his money for a Ferrari he had consigned. The consensus was that CNC had dropped off as a sponsor. Maybe Cam could reassure everyone that things are good. These are pretty high ticket items and CNC always seems to have an amazingly large inventory.

11. cgt000

cgt000 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 2, 2014
    Northeast
    ^^ I dont think Cam works there anymore. He works for a MB dealer now.

12. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    EXTREME CAUTION!

ShineKen and 54greg like this.
  13. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    youtubers posting videos on cnc going downhill. sad, they used to have such amazing cars

14. tres55

tres55 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2012
    Canada
    There's a thread on the topic in the Rosso Subscribed forum.

Bunch of YouTube videos on the subject now as well.

Seems like a string of bad decisions dealing with the initial Covid related issues sparked a downward spiral.

15. Cars_n_Guitars

Mar 28, 2021
    Boston
    Full Name:
    George
    I believe there’s about 42 cases of fraud being investigated. I don’t know what’s on YouTube as I never use it. I’m going to have my admin run a comprehensive Corp. & personal background report and see what turns up. It’s what we do.

16. Vegas CS

Vegas CS Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 5, 2018
    Vegas
    Full Name:
    James
    Sad to hear. I bought two Ferraris from Cam and he brokered a 650S sale to me. Their new place and inventory was top notch a couple years ago, last time I visited.

17. ferraricn

ferraricn Rookie

Mar 12, 2019
    Full Name:
    henry zhan
    The entire video by clayton was ********. They have been like this for years. I was treated that way and waited 5 months for my title before covid. He just blame it on covid but from my car dealer friends they have been bad news for a long time. Not trying to be mean but don't sympathize with Clayton hes jus a scam artist. If you buy a car from him, you will know how much lies and ******** he gives you. Empty checks and not giving people their title or money is the CNC tactic. He should have took the payment from the buyer and pay the seller rather than who know what ****s they did.

His bother Fraser left in June-ish 2020 for good because if not the Thom family would be ****ed entirely. People say his brother Fraser is innocent but thats another lie they are on the same boat. Also, the guy Joey is another fraudster who plays duet with Clay. Don't ever believe them or take their lies, if you want your money back. I get people here want to be polite and nice but your kindness is letting these scammers slide away and left the victims unpaid.

18. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    On a professional level I’ve had dealings with both them and their attorneys, and again my word to the wise is stay far far far away.

19. Vegas CS

Vegas CS Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 5, 2018
    Vegas
    Full Name:
    James
    There’s another “Eurocar” dealer that I would offer the same advice about.

Glad Cam got out of a bad situation. He’s a good dude and always did right by me.

ShineKen likes this.
  20. dmundy

dmundy Formula 3
    Owner

Sep 11, 2010
    Unspecified
    Full Name:
    Arthur Dent
    way way way before COVID

21. Dicecal

Dicecal Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 15, 2015
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Rob
  22. SoCal to az

SoCal to az F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    Nah. Just been busy with work and life. Sold our house and moved. Been dealing with all that. Getting settled slowly.

23. Dicecal

Dicecal Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 15, 2015
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Got it, all good then!

24. 96redLT4

96redLT4 Formula Junior

Feb 20, 2009
    California
    Full Name:
    Jim
    I'm still curious how this 911R sale is going down?? It was from CNC, right? Someone (mods?) should really start a major thread that won't disappear on this dealership. Traditionally it has been one of the biggest sellers of used exotics and it sounds like other FChat members are in danger of getting hosed.