MyFerrari App / Login Down? | FerrariChat

MyFerrari App / Login Down?

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by harrish1985, Mar 27, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. harrish1985

harrish1985 Formula Junior

Jun 17, 2016
    Miami, FL
    My login credentials are not being recognized and also getting a 504 gateway error? Are any others experiencing same?

2. rob5819

rob5819 Formula Junior

Dec 12, 2017
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Rob Barry
  3. SoCal to az

SoCal to az F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    Has this stupid thing ever worked? 400k cars and they can’t spend 50k to build a decent app.

4. Art138

Art138 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 22, 2007
    Ft. Lauderdale
    I tried this morning to no avail.....poor customer service after 30 day lapse of website issues.

5. Rexcat458

Rexcat458 Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2019
    Full Name:
    Steve
    #5 Rexcat458, Mar 28, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
    Hello,

Yes, the app has worked for me without any issues in the past (for ~ a year since I’ve owned my 2015 458.) I’m not sure of the date it stopped working, the last time I was on it was a few months ago.

It was a challenge getting my initial account setup, as I’ve detailed in a separate lengthy post. Once that was completed, I had no issues with using the app for almost a year. I will note that the customer service reps were very helpful and courteous during the setup process.

Once my account setup was completed, I was able to see three in-production photos of my 458 - which was a treat since I was not the original owner! The app also logs *your* dealer service visits, but my account did not show any of the previous owners service visits. I was able to get these from the dealer, so no worries...

I have frequently used the Ferrari store link in the app to buy merchandise (apparel and gifts) through the Ferrari store. When you login through the app, you get free shipping on F-store purchases.

Perhaps they are in the middle of updating the app with a new interface or program? That might explain the app being down, but I’m guessing here. I have no definitive information about the current non-functionality of the My Ferrari app. I hope it comes back up, as I use it frequently for various reasons.

Cheers!

6. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

This crap never worked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoCal to az likes this.
  7. Mickyd329

Mickyd329 Formula Junior

Mar 3, 2019
    Orange County Socal
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Just tried. Login issues and won't resolve with password reset. Clunky app for sure.

8. Horsin'around

Horsin'around Karting

Jun 14, 2017
    I have checked the app daily for the past several months since I am waiting production of 2 cars. Therefore I know for sure it stopped working last Friday.

Hopefully it will be back up soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. stretchgeneral

stretchgeneral Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 9, 2014
    MA/TX
    Full Name:
    McK
    I checked the app this morning and it was functional. Then checked it again tonight and got the wrong password message. Reset twice to no avail.

10. mdrums

mdrums Formula 3

Jun 11, 2006
    Tampa FL
    Mine doesn’t work either... it did kind of a while ago then various issues. I still don’t know what the app did though...it’s always been utter crap

11. Scudmsl

Scudmsl Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 12, 2014
    USA
    Same here. Password reset doesn’t fix the issue.

12. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    Worked last week for me but tonight it is giving invalid password / email

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

13. Scudmsl

Scudmsl Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 12, 2014
    USA
    It’s back up.

Art138 likes this.
  14. Rexcat458

Rexcat458 Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2019
    Full Name:
    Steve
    As of this morning, it’s back up and working for me as well.

Cheers!

15. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    i never understood what this login gets you? u get to see generic pics of the cars you own?

16. Scudmsl

Scudmsl Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 12, 2014
    USA
    You can add your own pics of the cars in your stable. I mostly use it to track the status of incoming cars. Not much compelling value beyond that.

17. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    makes sense, thanks

18. RossoF8

RossoF8 Karting

Aug 3, 2019
    Full Name:
    Todd
    The app is working again....

I agree the app is a little clunky, but to see all my F cars, past present and future, in “My Garage” is pretty darn cool

jm2 likes this.
  19. Jason B

Jason B Formula Junior

Apr 7, 2006
    Hbg, PA
    Wow! I didn’t really ever pay attention enough to download this app. You’re saying I might be able to see production photos of my car??

RossoF8 likes this.
  20. Jason B

Jason B Formula Junior

Apr 7, 2006
    Hbg, PA
    #20 Jason B, Apr 11, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
    I just downloaded this app and created an account. I assume to see production photos of your car you add it to the “my garage“ section? When I try to do that the app crashes.

When it asks for “chassis” I assume that’s “458”? And plate number is your “license plate”? Strange that it asked for your license plate number? @Rexcat458

View attachment 3121916

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files:

21. OSUferrari

OSUferrari Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2015
    Denver CO
    Full Name:
    John
    It is asking for Chassis number and VIN. If your car is not produced yet, you dealership will need to help you get this set up. If you bought a used Ferrari, you can get both of these from your purchase paperwork (and you will need photo of registration)

22. Rexcat458

Rexcat458 Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2019
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I just sent you a PM on this, but the above poster clarified it for you as well.

Cheers!

23. INNOVA8

INNOVA8 Rookie

Jun 15, 2021
    Hi There, I'm also a new owner and am quite curious the steps you took to have the car registered to your name with Ferrari CRM

24. srtullio

srtullio Karting

Mar 12, 2006
    Los Angeles
    The app is buggy for sure. My stock photo has changed three times, and now it’s been a couple days that the photo won’t even load. Ordered my F8 about a month ago.

25. Rexcat458

Rexcat458 Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2019
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Hello,

I just followed the online instructions in the app to get setup. You have to provide documentation that you own the car/cars, per an upload through the app. I sent a copy of my dealer invoice and a copy of my state issued certificate of title through the app as ownership proof.

I did have a bit of a faff getting everything sorted at first. If you search “My Ferrari App” in this sub-forum you will see my lengthy posts about getting my account setup. Having said that, once I did get everything sorted, it’s been working as sweet as clotted cream and strawberries on a biscuit.

I use the app frequently and it has been working for me without issues, save a few months back when it was down for a wee bit (update perhaps?). When my account went live, Ferrari uploaded three production photos of my car to my app file. Since I was not the original buyer, this was a treat to see my baby in production.

I also use the app frequently for apparel and accessories from the Ferrari Store. Not to mention getting the 411 on F1 news and other F-car related tidbits. I wish the app was a bit more polished, but it has been working for me so far.

Cheers!

Image Unavailable, Please Login