I feel taken advantage of by a major sponsor, do I out them here on Ferrari Chat?? | Page 4 | FerrariChat

I feel taken advantage of by a major sponsor, do I out them here on Ferrari Chat??

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by daveyator, Aug 1, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Smiles

Smiles F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 20, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt F
    Two thoughts @daveyator :
    — The time and effort making that video would have been less than getting a PPI
    — I feel bad that this is still an issue for you three and a half years later

Matt

Jaguar36 likes this.
  2. daveyator

daveyator Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2014
    Yucaipa, CA
    Full Name:
    Dave B
    Yes I do hold grudges. Personal flaw I guess. I never heard of a PPI costing as much as this poor guy stands to lose. Not much issue for me anymore. I drive a Porsche now so I don’t have the worry of it costing me $5000 every fourth time I start it or drive it on a less perfect public road.

3. daveyator

daveyator Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2014
    Yucaipa, CA
    Full Name:
    Dave B
  4. Cars_n_Guitars

Mar 28, 2021
    Boston
    Full Name:
    George
    It sounds to me like he’s not really talking about the issues with the vehicle. It sounds like he feels the dealer misrepresented the condition and discouraged the PPI knowing it may reveal issues. Three years is to long as the dealer could have changed or been sold since then. It looks like the dealer is CNC, if so they’re facing a number fraud charges. This is all very public. However that should have been a BIG red flag.