Sold - Omega Seamaster Professional 300M "Bond Watch" | FerrariChat

Sold Omega Seamaster Professional 300M "Bond Watch"

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by patknapp14, Mar 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. patknapp14

patknapp14 Karting

Aug 24, 2016
    Menasha, Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Patrick Knapp
    Ladies and gentlemen, I have this Omega Seamaster Professional 300m that sits in my safe as it about a half link too small for my wrists. I would like to sell it and figured I would give F-Chat first crack at it before any other forum or throwing it on eBay.

Ref. No. 2561.80 makes it the 36mm watch that Bond wore in "Goldeneye."

I am the second owner, the original owner is my neighbor/friend/coworker who sold this to me about 1 year ago after having it serviced. It has sat in my safe since.

I cannot find a blemish on this watch, as it is has been worn maybe a dozen times since new. Only blemish I can find is on the warranty card holder and is pictured (some cracking/peeling on the leather). Box and case are in near perfect condition, and this watch will include everything pictured.

I am by no means a watch expert, so let me know what questions you might have. I see prices all over the place for these, but I think $1800 with fully insured/signature required shipping included is a reasonable starting point.

I would be interested in trading for interesting firearms, ammo, firearms accessories, or anything related. Not particularly interested in anything else, but don't be afraid to make an offer as this watch does me no good sitting in the safe. I have no problems trading up or down for the right deal.

Watch is located in Wisconsin, but I will be including fully insured/signature required shipping to the lower 48 states. Worldwide shipping is available, but please get in contact with me first so I can get a quote.

Please call/text me on my cell 908-872-7575, or email my personal email [email protected] if you have any questions or interest. I do not get on F-Chat as much as I used to.

Thanks all!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

absostone, 3604u and tantumaude like this.
  2. Rory J

Rory J Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 30, 2006
    A classic design, still looks great decades later. This mid-size version was my first "nice" watch in college, but today 36mm is a bit small for men's watches. Bond wore the full-size version (42mm, if memory serves). Good luck with it!

3. patknapp14

patknapp14 Karting

Aug 24, 2016
    Menasha, Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Patrick Knapp
    Rory, you might be right on that! I find so much conflicting information on these watches on the internet, and I am by no means a watch expert! It would make sense that the larger 41mm watch would be more appropriate for Bond. I think even if I could find proper links to make this fit my wrist, the 36mm would look too small on me. I feel like its better suited for someone who is into the more traditional watches, or isn't sasquatch sized like me haha!

Thank you!

4. patknapp14

patknapp14 Karting

Aug 24, 2016
    Menasha, Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Patrick Knapp
  5. Rory J

Rory J Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 30, 2006
    Would also make half of a great matching "his and hers" set of Bond SMPs.

patknapp14 likes this.
  6. patknapp14

patknapp14 Karting

Aug 24, 2016
    Menasha, Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Patrick Knapp
    Bumping this back up and lowering the asking price to $1700 shipped with insurance and signature required.

Thanks!
    Pat Knapp
    908-872-7575
    [email protected]

7. donkost

donkost Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2016
    Blandon, PA
    It's a beautiful watch. Yes I believe 2541 was the full-sized quartz version worn by Bond. 2531 was the full-sized automatic version. Of course the full-size version will generally cost more as well. My 23 year old Autistic son still loves Goldeneye, so I see that watch fairly often. I think there must be 500,000 rounds fired off in that movie, many endless clips. ;) GLWS.

desmomini and patknapp14 like this.
  8. Edward 96GTS

Edward 96GTS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    fwiw, i kept a leather case and watch in a safe and when i revisited it, the leather had completely disintegrated. maybe is was just too dry inside the safe.

patknapp14 likes this.
  9. patknapp14

patknapp14 Karting

Aug 24, 2016
    Menasha, Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Patrick Knapp
    That's an interesting thought!
    I have a dehumidifier and silica canisters in this safe, as it is one of the ones I store firearms in as well, so that is definitely a possibility!

I will move it to a different location that doesn't have have "desert like" conditions inside!

Thank you!

10. patknapp14

patknapp14 Karting

Aug 24, 2016
    Menasha, Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Patrick Knapp
    Bumping this with a price drop to $1500 shipped with full insurance. Thanks!

11. jsh458ft

jsh458ft Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 9, 2020
    PA
    I'm very interested and have small wrists. Let me check with my wife this afternoon and then I'll PM you :)

patknapp14 likes this.
  12. patknapp14

patknapp14 Karting

Aug 24, 2016
    Menasha, Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Patrick Knapp
    Sounds good! Feel free to call/text if easier. My cell is 908 872 7575

Thank you!

13. patknapp14

patknapp14 Karting

Aug 24, 2016