Clutch Question | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Clutch Question

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by c4b4the04, Jun 9, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. c4b4the04

c4b4the04 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 9, 2017
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Cassidy
    The new pin arrived yesterday. Just .020” is al the difference and you can tell instantly it matters. My wife pushed the clutch in and I physically could see the inner clutch disc move freely for the first time. This is the first time it has been right in over two decades. Whoever did the clutch in the late 90’s spaced it wrong. I emulated that when I reassembled the new one, only to realize even when the clutch was right, this #%%** bolt was wrong.

Fingers crossed I can get this buttoned up soon. Bumper is at the painter now, new fuse panel is installed. All new Spal fans throughout, new Nouvalari exhaust and finally she will breathe. Someone had federalized the Euro mufflers with catalytic converter cores inside, which have broken down (of course) and blocked exhaust flow. A good clutch, new injectors, freshly timed cams, new wires and a full voltage fuse panel? Oh, and I did new fuel pumps last summer... I’m thinking she’s going to perform like new.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

raysur and EZORED like this.
  2. c4b4the04

c4b4the04 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 9, 2017
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Cassidy
  3. Veedub00

Veedub00 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed