Tracking down my old T coupe | FerrariChat

Tracking down my old T coupe

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by markcoopers, Mar 19, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. markcoopers

markcoopers Rookie

Feb 28, 2013
    Hi,
    In or around 2016 I sold my Mondial T coupe here in the UK, a 1993 RHD manual in Blu medio over Crema on then a private plate A11 CXD, with a Larini exhaust. Bit of a long shot but posting here to see if anyone knows the whereabouts?

According to UK Government sites it is SORNed with the MOT and Tax running out in late 2016 and mid 2017. I did track it with Google images to an auction company in October 2016 but the car did not sell and me contacting them has not managed to make contact with the owner.

They don't owe me money or I having left anything in the car or anything silly like that, I sold it when I was worried that I could not run it properly and purchased a Morgan Aero 8 and then a TVR Chimaera 5L since......but I miss it. Today I recon I can do most of the servicing (even belts) myself so am no longer daunted by ownership.

Kind regards,

mark.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. markcoopers

markcoopers Rookie

Feb 28, 2013
    Bit of an update.
    It transpires I sold it in 2014, thus proving my memory is bad. I have tracked it to Wolverhampton here in the UK and been in touch with the last dealer and Auction house that handled the car asking to be put in contact with the owner.....we await news.

3. JLF

JLF Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2009
    Beautiful car!

4. jkstevens2

jkstevens2 Formula Junior

Aug 25, 2015
    Winter Park, FL
    Full Name:
    JK Stevens
    Sorry to hear you lost your friend......