FF wheels | FerrariChat

FF wheels

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by Saabfreak, Mar 14, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Saabfreak

Saabfreak Rookie

Jul 28, 2020
    Full Name:
    Raj Tuli
    Finally got my first Ferrari back in October. 2015 FF. Love it. Looking at wheels options. Does anyone know what the wheels in this picture are called and/or what part number they are? I was on a Ferrari parts site looking at FF wheels but they only list them by part number, no pictures.

TIA
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. ANOpax

ANOpax Formula 3

Jul 1, 2015
    The Netherlands
    #2 ANOpax, Mar 14, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
    Those are the optional forged alloys. If you go to scuderia car parts or Eurospares, they will have pictures to go with the part numbers.

ETA
    I have no affiliation with Exoticar but if you’re in the US, you should snap up the diamond cut Lusso T wheels he’s got for sale. They’re lovely and will fit the FF with the added aesthetic advantage of widening the rear stance by 10mm to fill the rear arches a bit more.

Saabfreak and KY _Soldier like this.
  3. sandman03456

sandman03456 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 17, 2007
    Las Vegas, NV
    What is the link to the diamond cut wheels mentioned above?

4. ANOpax

ANOpax Formula 3

Jul 1, 2015
    The Netherlands
    Saabfreak and vraa like this.
  5. Saabfreak

Saabfreak Rookie

Jul 28, 2020
    Full Name:
    Raj Tuli

Thanks for the reply and the heads up on the diamond cut lusso t wheels. I bought them today.

ScottS and ANOpax like this.
  6. ANOpax

ANOpax Formula 3

Jul 1, 2015
    The Netherlands
    I’m really glad to have been able to help. That’s what I love about FChat. It’s a community and a lot of people have helped me so I’m happy that I’ve been able to contribute as well.

Pictures of the wheels on your car will be mandatory... :D

Il Co-Pilota, otakki, vraa and 2 others like this.
  7. Saabfreak

Saabfreak Rookie

Jul 28, 2020
    Full Name:
    Raj Tuli
    I owe you big for pointing out those wheels for sale. They arrived last week and were pristine. New TPMS sensors arrived yesterday. Hoping to have the wheels mounted this week. I'll post some pics as soon as the car is back.

ANOpax likes this.
  8. ANOpax

ANOpax Formula 3

Jul 1, 2015
    The Netherlands
    You're most welcome. They were a great deal considering the condition and tyres. Effectively a new set for a big saving off MSRP.
    I'm biased as I love the look of those wheels but I couldn't find a decent used set when I was looking (they had all been kerbed'n'refurbed). I'm really looking forward to seeing how they look on your car as I have yet to seee a photo of Lusso T wheels on an FF.

Saabfreak likes this.
  9. Saabfreak

Saabfreak Rookie

Jul 28, 2020
    Full Name:
    Raj Tuli
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Wazzer, otakki and ANOpax like this.
  10. ANOpax

ANOpax Formula 3

Jul 1, 2015
    The Netherlands
    Wow! Thanks for the photos. They look great - and you can really see the improved stance that the wider track provides at the rear.

I love it.

Saabfreak likes this.
  11. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    i have the forged alloys in post 1. those wheels bend just like the non forged fwiw

Saabfreak likes this.
  12. msgm1

msgm1 Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    NYC
    Any luck with the new tires you put on?

13. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    Will be weeks before i get around tk driving the ff.

14. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    Jerry loves the setup. He has used it all winter on lusso

15. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    The winter set up Jerry used for winter is a bit different than his summer set up. The winter boots are 245/40R20 and his summer shoes are 255/35R20. His winter rears,are 275/40R20 and the summer rears are 295/35R20

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

16. MDNYTE

MDNYTE Rookie

Mar 27, 2021
    Full Name:
    Binu J Alexander
  17. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    drove the car for 15 mins...no discernable difference good or bad...the potholes still feel terrible but as long as the wheels don't bend...we will see

18. carguy007

carguy007 Formula Junior

Apr 24, 2013
    Does a 255/35/20 front and 295/35/20 rear seat up work on the FF or Lusso without causing any issues. I understand the PTU is already delicate and don't want to stress it out. When I ran calculations the dimensional difference is slightly over 1%. I would think just tire wear alone would have more variance than this. My thoughts were I should be fine, but would rather have first hand experience from someone than assume.