Great Job Mr Fiat! | FerrariChat

Great Job Mr Fiat!

Discussion in '206/246' started by 2dinos, Mar 5, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 2dinos

2dinos F1 Rookie

Jan 13, 2007
    No affiliation, just a customer.

Thought it would be nice to mention a happy parts buying experience. Doing a complete restoration on a Dino-Fiat and the parts sourcing can present some challenge to put it mildly. There are a few 246 spots I've found that have been helpful, but Mr Fiat has been great with their website pics pointing quickly to the necessary bits. Communication was pleasant and professional. and provided beautiful quality components in short order.
    It now looks like this car is well on its way to a new life! Thank you again.

Rory J and NoGoSlow like this.
  2. Rory J

Rory J Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 30, 2006
    That's good to hear. I had some issues years ago with parts on indefinite backorder there which they didn't alert me to until weeks after placing the order (and taking my money). Maybe they are now doing a better job with their inventory.

3. Skippr1999

Skippr1999 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 22, 2009
    I had a good experience there too. When a part wasn’t right, the person I dealt with worked hard to make it right.

4. ronc52

ronc52 Karting

Aug 25, 2010
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Had good experience with them also, Great Company!

5. dinoart

dinoart Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 30, 2004
    Westminster CA
    Full Name:
    David
    +1. I was restoring a 67 Dino Fiat spider. I have no problem getting refund for rubbers that didn't fit right. Great company to deal with. Agreed that the wait for some parts were a bit long but they had to source it from Italy.