348 Tool Kit - question about OE | Page 2 | FerrariChat

348 Tool Kit - question about OE

Discussion in '348/355' started by Wade, Feb 13, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chris_gilmartin

chris_gilmartin Karting

Jun 5, 2004
    I finally picked up a couple of KRAFTWERK pieces that I ordered ages ago...the shop has been closed due to the pandemic.

The universal joint 210000 is a better fit than the piece that I currently have, but it still doesn't fit exactly right as it is slightly too big for the tray. It's better than the existing one though so a step in the right direction.

The spark plug socket 201160 is also slightly too big for the tray because it is 1 or 2mm longer than my original piece. You can also see that the markings are cosmetically different, so although the same part number I think at some point they must have updated their manufacturing.

I didn't receive the extension bar yet, there seems to be some confusion about whether this actually exists...I think maybe it used to but they don't make it any more. I'll report back if I manage to get hold of one.

Attached Files:

2. POLO35

POLO35 Formula Junior

Feb 21, 2005
    Treasure Coast Florida
    Full Name:
    MATT
    Nice looking tools! What a shame they don't fit.

3. POLO35

POLO35 Formula Junior

Feb 21, 2005
    Treasure Coast Florida
    Full Name:
    MATT
    I don't do concourse but I've often wondered if you would get dinged for an ill fitting tool or if they would even notice during judging?

4. 275GTB

275GTB Formula 3

Jan 12, 2010
    London
    Full Name:
    Mark McCracken
    I will measure the USAG UJ, extension and spark plug socket and post later

5. 275GTB

275GTB Formula 3

Jan 12, 2010
    London
    Full Name: