Sold - 2018 488 GTB, High Option Model | FerrariChat

Sold 2018 488 GTB, High Option Model

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by ace32x, Jan 21, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ace32x

ace32x Rookie

Jun 15, 2020
    puyallup
    Full Name:
    morris malone
    #1 ace32x, Jan 21, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
    FS: 2018 488 GTB. I am the second owner, purchased as a CPO from Ferrari of Seattle in March of 2020 with 8500 miles on the clock. Car currently has 15,006 miles on it. Car has been completely wrapped in Xpel Clear Bra and Ceramic Coated. Interior and Exterior is 10/10. Car is lowered on Novitec springs and has HRE P101's around on all 4 corners (21" fronts 22" rears). Car currently has FI downpipes installed with a tune from Mitch at M Design (great tuner, currently holds of number of world records with the McLaren platform and works with Porsche North America with their Pikes Peak car yearly). Car is located in Puyallup, WA. Warranty and the 7 year service contract with the vehicle are still active, car recently just had its oil change in October of 2020 at Ferrari of Seattle.

No issues, just getting ready to start construction on my new home and downsizing some of the fleet. Feel free to shoot me a call, text or email with any inquiries. Looking to get $237,00.

253 365 9819
    [email protected]
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. ace32x

ace32x Rookie

Jun 15, 2020
    puyallup
    Full Name:
    morris malone
    will note i can install the oem cats back on and bench flash the ecu back to stock at the buyers request

3. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    great looking ride glws

4. Doctor Mark

Doctor Mark Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2005
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Mark Gronsbell
    Great looking car but tune and pipes equal no warranty. Reflashing, I believe, can be detected should there be an issue.
    Ferrari is more than eager to avoid payment should issues present themselves.

Route 66 Motorsports likes this.
  5. ace32x

ace32x Rookie

Jun 15, 2020
    puyallup
    Full Name:
    morris malone
    that is incorrect, its a bench flash (not obd2) and is not logged on the ecu. also the car was just serviced in october and had a crush washer on the turbo drain replaced under warranty along with a weather strip trim piece on the frunk so the warranty is def still in place.

vraa likes this.
  6. Doctor Mark

Doctor Mark Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2005
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Mark Gronsbell
    Thank you for correcting my apparent misinformation.

chenglo1 and vraa like this.
  7. ace32x

ace32x Rookie

Jun 15, 2020
    puyallup
    Full Name:
    morris malone
    no problem, obd2 flashes are logged. but when removing the ecu and bench flashing it is not

vraa likes this.
  8. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    ND great color. My F8 spider interior will be a twin. Great spec.

Glws.

ace32x likes this.
  9. ace32x

ace32x Rookie

Jun 15, 2020
    puyallup
    Full Name:
    morris malone
    sale pending a ppi next wednesday

blkdiablo33 likes this.
  10. ace32x

ace32x Rookie

Jun 15, 2020
    puyallup
    Full Name:
    morris malone
    Ppi back, everything in the green. Can send to anyone interested. Haven’t received a deposit from potential buyer yet so still available.

11. WLFerrari

WLFerrari Karting

Mar 17, 2017
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Wayne
    You indicate that there is a warranty and the 7 year service remaining - can you please tell me what warranty is remaining until when? Also, I would be interested in seeing the ppi. Thanks,

12. ace32x

ace32x Rookie

Jun 15, 2020
    puyallup
    Full Name:
    morris malone
    Shoot me your email
    In a pm and I can get it fired over to you. Every car comes with a 7 year service contract on fluids from the dealer that follows the car.

vraa likes this.
  13. ace32x

ace32x Rookie

Jun 15, 2020
    puyallup
    Full Name:
    morris malone
  14. Spiegel

Spiegel Rookie

Dec 2, 2020
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Mark Spiegelhalter
    I assume the car is sold?

15. mkraft3003

mkraft3003 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2016
    Tampa, Fl
    Did the post directly above yours (#14) not give it away?!?

OSUferrari, technom3 and Gh21631 like this.
  16. Spiegel

Spiegel Rookie

Dec 2, 2020
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Mark Spiegelhalter
    Excuse me for asking. Do you know how many cars are Mark sold and the deal falls through… Yes you do! Sarcasm not f needed thank you

17. mkraft3003

mkraft3003 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2016
    Tampa, Fl
    #18 mkraft3003, Apr 14, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2022
    How about admitting you missed that post?? The sold post was from March 9 2021. Did you miss that date too? Do you honestly think that 13 months has gone by and the OP never posted that the deal fell thru? Again, there is no harm in admitting you messed up.

18. Spiegel

Spiegel Rookie

Dec 2, 2020
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Mark Spiegelhalter
    I’m not sure how old you are but for my experience I have purchased incredible cars at a great price because the cars have come back into The hands of the premiere owner. So if I’m interested in the car I will always ask if it’s sold or if it says sold I will ask you I assume it’s sold by now right? Taking the ad down would assure that you have sold the car with no issues and it is not in your hands.

19. mkraft3003

mkraft3003 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2016
    Tampa, Fl
    I’m old enough to admit when I make a mistake (also old enough to remember the Vietnam war). Don’t be embarrassed, just admit you messed up. The OP hasn’t been on the forums for 1 year and 4 weeks, since the car was sold so not sure how you expect to get a reply?

There is no “taking the ad down” on this forum. It’s up to the OP to hit report and notify the admin to mark it sold which puts sold in the subject line. However that would still allow people to reply (unless the thread gets locked) and ask if it’s still available just in case they really didn’t mean sold when it’s said it’s sold. It’s time for me to move on as you failed to notice the obvious and just won’t give up or admit it.

20. Spiegel

Spiegel Rookie

Dec 2, 2020
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Mark Spiegelhalter
    OK I’m wrong for asking you if you possibly still had it. If you must be correct you must be correct. But again I bought a Liberty Walk Porsche bill by bbi that was listed for over a year it was sold for over a year. Yet when I contacted them, he said to deals fall through and the car was still available and I purchased it for a great deal. Yes A SEMA Show car. So now I call most of them and see sold if I have interest in the car. That was not the only time that I was able to purchase a car that said sold it and I get great deals you should try it sometime. Sincerely, I i’m wrong