Another Happy Autohaus of Boston customer | FerrariChat

Another Happy Autohaus of Boston customer

Discussion in 'New England' started by PappyDewBoston, Feb 28, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PappyDewBoston

PappyDewBoston Karting
    Silver Subscribed

May 2, 2018
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Chris Nadeau
    Just picked up my 2010 R8 from Tony Ferrari and the team at Autohaus of a Boston, after a lot of much needed work. My R8 and 458 will never go back to the dealers. The fact that he is a perfectionist and an honest and great communicator are key.

The easy stuff, Ohlin suspension, painted calipers, capristo exhaust were perfectly done, but he found some cracked housings and lines as well as a some unknown painted bondo repair on the bumper. The old film was a nightmare to remove and bumper and wheels needed a repaint. He took care of everything after some great discussions and his prices are more than reasonable.

His guy who does detailing, paint restore, film and ceramic nailed it. Lots of minor details thoughtfully repaired and enhanced. My 11 year old baby looks brand new. Thanks Tony Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 02360spider

02360spider Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Dartmouth
    Full Name:
    Richard oliveira
    Looking good

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

3. 02360spider

02360spider Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Dartmouth
    Full Name:
    Richard oliveira
    Have you ever tried ifs?

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

Autohaus of Boston likes this.
  4. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    20 Mill lane Braintree MA 02184
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
    why are you suggesting my clients to try IFS
    have you seen the factory tranning i recieve From Ferrari ?? if not i would suggest you to go get the same extennsive training and classes i have.

5. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    I think he's merely asking in terms of a comparison. Not to take your customer away.

Autohaus of Boston likes this.
  6. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    20 Mill lane Braintree MA 02184
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
    We are very close friends my self and Mr John L.Tirrell AutoHaus of Boston is the Next IFS.