Wanted - CS TCU for 360 (or someone that does a flash/upgrade of 1999 tcu) | FerrariChat

Wanted CS TCU for 360 (or someone that does a flash/upgrade of 1999 tcu)

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by @CTEVN, May 9, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. @CTEVN

@CTEVN Karting
    BANNED

Feb 13, 2020
    I'm a lite driver around the city and getting a little too much clutch slip, so hoping a CS TCU or a flash to my current TCU will solve this, anyone here have a CS TCU for sale or does flash/upgrade to a 1999 TCU?

2. duskybird

duskybird F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 20, 2007
    29 Electoral Votes
    Full Name:
    Bill B.
    I have a CS TCU from my manual conversion that may be available. I have someone local that gave me a deposit on it a couple of months ago but may have found a car that already has the a CS TCU he called me last week and asked if he could get his deposit back if he bought the car.

3. Performify

Performify Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2020
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Eric
    FYI (although i'm not an expert but i did a bunch of research when i bought my '99, and currently have a spare TCU on its way to @eric355 for flashing) you can't flash/upgrade a 1999 TCU, you'll have to acquire a 2000+ TCU which has to be # 191701 or greater, and have it flashed (or purchase a CS TCU, bunch of detail on that approach in this thread).

4. @CTEVN

@CTEVN Karting
    BANNED

Feb 13, 2020
    ok I'm asking Eric, as can buy a TCU cheap and then send it to him, let me know how you're goes. Care to share any costs or options Eric gave?

5. composvoti

composvoti Karting

Oct 16, 2016
    I have a 99 360 and upgraded to the CS TCU last year. You will love it!!!

@CTEVN and Performify like this.
  6. @CTEVN

@CTEVN Karting
    BANNED

Feb 13, 2020
    Just bought one from Eric, am excited, love the 360 but sadly a little too much city driving

7. Rod360

Rod360 Rookie

Feb 8, 2021
    Full Name:
    Rodney Reinsma
    Is there a big difference? Was thinking of doing it one day.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

8. Mickster

Mickster Formula Junior

Oct 24, 2015
    Sweden
    Full Name:
    Mikael Andersson
    Yup! Huge difference. And another huge advantage is the ”bark” you get on downshifts. Hard to beat.

Single best upgrade you can do to your F1 system (if you don’t want to go down the manual conversion route)...