Villa d'Este Concours 2021 POSTPONED | FerrariChat

Villa d'Este Concours 2021 POSTPONED

Discussion in 'Events Discussion' started by Marcel Massini, Feb 10, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    The 2021 Villa d'Este Concours d'Elégance, originally scheduled for May, has now been POSTPONED to new date 1-3 October 2021.

Marcel Massini

2. italiancars

italiancars F1 Rookie

Apr 18, 2004
    Hershey, PA

Thanks Marcel, any word on Monaco Historics?

3. Nembo1777

Nembo1777 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2006
    opposite lock
    Full Name:
    Marc Sonnery
    Joe: Monaco has just announced it is starting with the circuit building which is a huge job that takes about 7, 8 weeks. The ACM and the Principality is determined to hold the races this year. These events are obviously very important for the nation.

For the first time there are three race weekends, first the Historic GP late April on the full course, then the Formula E early May (harbor section only) then the F1 GP late May.

On a normal year FE (odd years) and the Historic GP (even years) alternate two weeks before F1 but because of last year's cancellation they are having all 3 race weekends this year.

The big question is the security/covid protocol which will be announced later.

Whether it is competitors only, with media or not (I always go as journalist and would be very surprised if media is restricted) and spectators or not, if so in what quantity will be announced in due course depending on Covid evolution. FYI in Europe mask discipline is 100%, refusal is not an option.

You can do your own due diligence by keeping an eye/contacting:

https://acm.mc/en/

https://www.formula1monaco.com/

4. DoctorClassic

DoctorClassic Rookie

Oct 21, 2021
    Poland
    Full Name:
    Doctor Classic Jacek Oraczewski
    Dear Marcel, could I get any contact details to you? I cant find any on the internet. I have few 250GTE's and need your help with history/colours, one have your report from 2018R VIN 2421.Thanks!