The Official Ferrari 812 GTS pictures thread | Page 56 | FerrariChat

The Official Ferrari 812 GTS pictures thread

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by Wheels1, Dec 6, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    RamsHmb, dcmetro and tomc like this.
  2. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    Well. Cool factor gets that. And practicality - I use the 812 for all sorts of errands and I am afraid of the decrease in the usability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Ltfor3

Ltfor3 Karting

Oct 14, 2013
    FL
    Full Name:
    L.T.
  4. Xrayv8

Xrayv8 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 18, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Xray
    What color is this and what's the interior color?

5. Ltfor3

Ltfor3 Karting

Oct 14, 2013
    FL
    Full Name:
    L.T.
    It’s Azzurro Dino Metallizzato. The interior is black and uses the two yellow stripes with the black centers throughou. I used the “super” fabric for inserts and instead of carpet. The carbon also includes the yellow lines. These are from the configurator. I’ll share more when it arrived. Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

6. nicecab

nicecab Rookie

Jun 26, 2019
    Tokyo, Japan
    Full Name:
    Momo
    earlyapex, stavura, xBox and 4 others like this.
  7. Xrayv8

Xrayv8 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 18, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Xray
    Looks beautiful!

I've gone with Blu Corsa with full blu sterling inside and all azurro santorini accents on seats, center console, dash, and doors with matching azzuro santorini stitching. Sadly the coupe configurator has the santorini accents but the blu sterling appears black and the GTS configurator has the appropriate blu sterling look with the top down but no santorini accents to choose for that configurator. Neither of them have the appropriate thread stitch color. Luckily, all can be chosen in modis so didn't have to go through TM in NYC but just can not visualize. It's Ferrari and it is what it is. Hopefully our imagination is correct, LOL!

Ltfor3, JagShergill and of2worlds like this.
  8. Whipcity76

Whipcity76 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

May 16, 2015
    Florida, USA
    Full Name:
    Hugh
  9. Ltfor3

Ltfor3 Karting

Oct 14, 2013
    FL
    Full Name:
    L.T.
    I like that you got the roof down photo to see the interior! I wish I had that as well. We might be on the same boat.

Whipcity76 likes this.
  10. Ltfor3

Ltfor3 Karting

Oct 14, 2013
    FL
    Full Name:
    L.T.
    #1385 Ltfor3, Feb 16, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
    Blu Corsa is a great color. Very close to ADM. Even at TM we couldn’t get some of the specs drawn or even the color just right so it’s more of a surprise when you do get to see it. I think I learn a bit and get better with each car and have done a few since the GTS. My wife’s F8S is all blu medio and giallo modena on the interior and it looks amazing. Love blue on the inside

Whipcity76 and Xrayv8 like this.
  11. Whipcity76

Whipcity76 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

May 16, 2015
    Florida, USA
    Full Name:
    Hugh
    Agree, though I actually didn’t ask for the interior shot. It came free of charge unusual for Ferrari. Saw your domicile is FL USA. Just now relocating to SWF. Am in 7th Heaven being able to play with toys 24/7/365. Bliss!

JagShergill and Ltfor3 like this.
  12. Avia11

Avia11 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2017
    San Diego, CA
    Beautiful spec!!!!!

Spider68, Whipcity76 and Ltfor3 like this.
  13. Ltfor3

Ltfor3 Karting

Oct 14, 2013
    FL
    Full Name:
    L.T.
    Yes. I’m heading your way today. I’m in North Miami but today heading over to Naples for a meeting. All my cars are in FL

14. Whipcity76

Whipcity76 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

May 16, 2015
    Florida, USA
    Full Name:
    Hugh
    Absolutely melted seeing your car from production line. Do you have a pic of how the interior came out? Must be breathtaking! As a sidebar how long does it take to come over on Alligator Alley from N. Miami? Have friends/family/enemies on the East Coast that I should either visit them or bring’ em over to SWF. Have heard excessive speeding stories about the ‘Alley.

Hugh

Ltfor3 likes this.
  15. Ltfor3

Ltfor3 Karting

Oct 14, 2013
    FL
    Full Name:
    L.T.
    Have heard excessive speeding stories about the ‘Alley.

Hugh[/QUOTE]

I have only received the build pic so far so not sure about the inside yet. The renderings are posted above. We will see.

Today I’m in the wife’s RR and heading closer to Marco so I am figuring 2 hours. I’ve made it from here to Naples in 85 mins in the Fcars- as you note, there are some really great straightaways with little traffic to let them run and breath a little.

Whipcity76 likes this.
  16. Nxs7

Nxs7 Rookie

Sep 6, 2020
    Full Name:
    Nitin Sharma
  17. Whipcity76

Whipcity76 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

May 16, 2015
    Florida, USA
    Full Name:
    Hugh
    I have only received the build pic so far so not sure about the inside yet. The renderings are posted above. We will see.

Today I’m in the wife’s RR and heading closer to Marco so I am figuring 2 hours. I’ve made it from here to Naples in 85 mins in the Fcars- as you note, there are some really great straightaways with little traffic to let them run and breath a little.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat[/QUOTE]

Bliss!

18. Whipcity76

Whipcity76 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

May 16, 2015
    Florida, USA
    Full Name:
    Hugh

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat[/QUOTE]

L.T., after your comments about the ‘Alley am real stoked to come over and participant in an event or two, if your chapter would permit me. Since we are “burning the bridge” from our northern domicile, we should purvey in more local ‘stuff. Ride over on the ‘Alley will be a good warm up. Best-Hugh

19. italiafan

italiafan F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 19, 2006
    Full Name:
    Stickbones Swagglesmith
    L.T., after your comments about the ‘Alley am real stoked to come over and participant in an event or two, if your chapter would permit me. Since we are “burning the bridge” from our northern domicile, we should purvey in more local ‘stuff. Ride over on the ‘Alley will be a good warm up. Best-Hugh[/QUOTE]

Note of caution, there are ~2-3 spots along the “alley” that State Troopers sit, ready and waiting with instant on. At an absolute minimum make sure you have Waze running.

of2worlds, Whipcity76 and Ltfor3 like this.
  20. Ltfor3

Ltfor3 Karting

Oct 14, 2013
    FL
    Full Name:
    L.T.
    Well timed advice. I’m riding across now to get back to S FL and just passed 2 troopers about midway. I agree Waze and detector are both important here.

italiafan and Whipcity76 like this.
  21. italiafan

italiafan F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 19, 2006
    Full Name:
    Stickbones Swagglesmith
    You’re reading FChat and driving? tsk tsk tsk, bad boy

22. Ltfor3

Ltfor3 Karting

Oct 14, 2013
    FL
    Full Name:
    L.T.
    Riding. I’m the co-pilot on this trip and working.

of2worlds and italiafan like this.
  23. italiafan

italiafan F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 19, 2006
    Full Name:
    Stickbones Swagglesmith
    I was just bustin’ your chops...not being serious (in case you didn’t know already). :)

Ltfor3 likes this.
  24. omd78

omd78 F1 World Champ

Dec 26, 2005
    Breda, Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Martin
    Congratulations!

Gr. Martin

25. Whipcity76

Whipcity76 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed