Art seller in Pebble anybody know ebay trader "pier50tradingco" | FerrariChat

Art seller in Pebble anybody know ebay trader "pier50tradingco"

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by bitzman, Jan 26, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    He is a dealer in automotive fine art & printed memorabilia. I am impressed with his 100% rating. Must be somebody I now--he's in Pebble Beach and I been going to the concours for 40 years...I just would like to ask anyone who trades on ebay to look up his contact info. I can't because I'm not signed up. Reason for contact: I am not complaining , i think it' great he's selling one of my prints of a Dino for $150 and I want to see if he wants more. Thanks for the info.

2. pnd4pnd

pnd4pnd Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 19, 2021
    Los Gatos, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric Thune
    just hit the contact seller button and you can send them an email directly!

3. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    I heard you can' contact sellers directly. Beyond my computer knowledge. But I did run across name
    Kate A Wofford , in her 30s. Maybe she's the daughter of Keith Wofford a car artist i knew from Berkley MI/ Anyone dealt with her? I'm asking because Pier 50 has one of my artworks for sale...a Dino 206 drawing priced far above whatever i sold the same print for...