For Sale - 19" Ball Polished Challenge Wheels from F430 $6500 | FerrariChat

For Sale 19" Ball Polished Challenge Wheels from F430 $6500

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Dean Palmer, Feb 8, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dean Palmer

Dean Palmer Formula Junior

May 21, 2010
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Full Name:
    Dean Palmer
    The rare and desirable 19" Ball Polished Challenge Wheels from a F430. In good shape but could use some TLC from a wheel guy if you are the picky type. They are not perfect, but they are nice. I will email all the pics I have upon request as I can't post them all here. Tires are not included. These are the bare rims. Center caps in perfect condition are included as pictured. They are ready to ship in proper wheel boxes or you can come and pick them up in St Pete Florida. I will deliver anywhere in the Tampa Bay area at no extra charge. Shipping out of the area at the actual cost. Why am I selling? Well as any Ferrari geek I eventually bought multiple sets of wheels and now need the space back in my garage. Email [email protected] or [email protected] I'm asking $6500 OBO after asking for advice and doing some searching. I'm not desperate to sell, don;t need the money, and don't have a meth habit, so only reasonable offers will be accepted, and the top offer takes them. :)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Yesitsfast

Yesitsfast Karting

Nov 11, 2014
    How much tlc is required. Are there any scratches, dings , dents etc?

May be interested.

Thx

3. Dean Palmer

May 21, 2010
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Full Name:
    Dean Palmer
    The pictures pretty much tell the story. There are no scratches or dings, or curb rash or anything like that.... all light surface cosmetics. Look at the pics. There is nothing not obvious as as stated send me an email and I will send all the pics for scrutiny. There look to be places where the dealership buffed them out a bit. There is a tiny place on each front wheel that looks to need polishing out, less than the size of a dime. Not much more to say. Nobody saw any defects when they were on my car.

4. Dean Palmer

May 21, 2010
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Full Name:
    Dean Palmer
    Make an offer! Give me a call if you have any questions 727-455-6012 or [email protected]. What will it take for me to have more room in my garage?

5. Dean Palmer

May 21, 2010
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Full Name:
    Dean Palmer
    Bump! Taking offers! $5k and you pay the shipping. Already boxed and ready to go.

6. Dean Palmer

May 21, 2010
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Full Name:
    Dean Palmer
    SOLD

DanNE likes this.