Best First Ferrari | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Best First Ferrari

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Fisherman30, Jan 25, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pnd4pnd

pnd4pnd Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 19, 2021
    Los Gatos, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric Thune
    I started out looking at 355s/360s and also wanted to stay around 100K. After much research, I decided to bite the bullet and spend the extra money to get a 458. She should be delivered tomorrow or the day after!

USC96, Texas Forever, Shark01 and 2 others like this.
  2. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    congrats!

3. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    I can only say I've never owned (nor even driven) over 100 cars, wrote for Jalopnik, am a writer for Autotrader, or have over a million YouTube subscribers. This alone makes me consider Tyler, a serious automotive reviewer.

Is Hoover's shtick 'budget' gourmet? Absolutely. That's a pretty big segment of the population. Do I think Tyler is lying when he says the 348 is his all-time favorite from the 110 cars he owned? No, I sincerely don't.

I think the 348 owners here would agree with me.

Apollo 11 likes this.
  4. wfu97

wfu97 Karting

Jul 15, 2018
    North Carolina USA
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I started out the same way and ended up going the other way with a 328. That’s the experience I was looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

5. 26street

26street Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2021
    Westchester New York
    Full Name:
    Mark k
    Over the summer I drove a 1994 348 TS and I luv it and have been looking to get one I like my California which by comparison is way more powerful and handling is like it’s on rails but the feel of the 348 was more analog and a completely different experience felt more challenging even though it’s not as fast or as powerful it was just fun and in the end isn’t that what it is all about can’t wait to find one for myself

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

6. Atlantic

Atlantic Formula Junior

Oct 19, 2015
    Porto, Portugal/New York, USA
    Full Name:
    Rob
  7. 26street

26street Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2021
    Westchester New York
    Full Name:
    Mark k
    Yes the f430 is a Beautiful car with power and really puts in the sit I did drive one before getting the Cali “f149” that was years ago but after driving the 348 I was hook on getting one
    The f430 was Leap in terms of Technology compared to the 348 and if I don’t find what I’m looking for 348/355 I will definitely consider a f430

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

8. USC96

USC96 Rookie

Sep 27, 2020
    The one positive from this comment from OP is he can probably pick up a 458, 488 or F8 for $100,000 by then (2027).

paulchua likes this.
  9. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    :)