Sold - 2011 Ferrari California | FerrariChat

Sold 2011 Ferrari California

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by HardTen, Dec 13, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. HardTen

HardTen Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 7, 2011
    Ft. Worth, TX
    The time has come to sell our beautiful Grigio Silverstone over Nero with a factory black roof California. We purchased the car from a fellow Fchatter back in early 2013, and have enjoyed driving it. The last picture is an options list when ordered. The items on the car that are part of the “special features” are: horse stitched on headrest, rear parking sensors, and Nero (black) roof. After we bought the car we had the local Ferrari dealer install Homelink, in/out electric mirrors, and cruise control. All parts were OEM Ferrari parts and were installed by the dealer. The normal dash pod shrinkage, A pillar shrinkage, and airbag recall have been addressed. I have all books, both keys, car cover, the factory charger, etc. Basically everything the car came with except the original window sticker. Service completed in March 2020 including the replacement of all engine belts, and everything works like it should. Tires are 4 years old, have about 5500 miles on them and have plenty of life left in them. The car currently has just under 18,000 miles on the odometer, but is still driven occasionally so the mileage could end up a little over 18,000 when the car is sold. There is a couple of sticky buttons on the inside and the only other fault I am aware of is some striations in the driver side headlight. This happened after headlight PPF was removed following a week long rally. Does not impact the functionality of the headlights, but is a cosmetic flaw. I can provide additional photos upon request.
    Asking $95,000
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Parnelli

Parnelli Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 30, 2013
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Greg P
    Beautiful!
    That car will sell fast .
    I know u don’t have the original window sticker but any idea of MSRP in dollar terms?

3. HardTen

HardTen Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 7, 2011
    Ft. Worth, TX
    Thanks for the kind comments and the question concerning MSRP. As I mentioned I do not have the original window sticker, but I do have a copy of the Vehicle Invoice which shows an original price of $251,208.00. I also forgot to mention I have extensive service receipts, the car has a clean Carfax, and is located near Ft. Worth, TX.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. NICHOLAS CECCARINI

Aug 15, 2020
    New York
    Full Name:
    nicholas ceccarini
    Good Morning , I live on Long Island NY and looking for this car. I would be a first time Ferrari owner so I am new at this. I am not sure all the questions to ask. Can you please send me a few more pictures? I would look into how to see the car and how to transport the car to NY.

How many owners have been of the car? Why are you selling the car? Was the car always serviced at that Ferrari Dealer?

5. HardTen

HardTen Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 7, 2011
    Ft. Worth, TX
    Hi...I would be glad to provide more pictures of the car. I will post a few more, but if there’s anything specific you would like to see just let me know. If you would like to see the car in person that can be arranged, but you would need to fly to DFW and come to my shop where I keep the car. My shop is close to downtown Ft. Worth and is about 25 minutes from DFW. If you ship the car only utilize an enclosed shipper. I can provide you with some recommendations or several users on this board can also provide recommendations. I would not recommend utilizing an online brokerage service. If you fly in and buy the car I would just drive it home to Long Island.

I believe we are the second owners of the car and it has been in our family since early 2013 (February). The prior owner is an Fchat member in the Philadelphia area. When we bought the car we used it for road trips, driving to events, etc., but we bought a Cali T in 2017 and my wife prefers to drive the T so the California just doesn’t get driven very often. The car has been serviced by either Boardwalk Ferrari or Norwood Auto Italia during our ownership. Hopefully this answers your questions. It’s been a great car and I hate to see it go, but it deserves to be driven and enjoyed. Thanks for your interest in our California.

6. 2mnyToys

2mnyToys Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    I know this car and the owner. He owns NUMEROUS Ferraris and they are all immaculate. If anything they are over serviced. This car is spectacular. If you're looking for a Cali you owe it to yourself to look at this car.

Sent from my SM-N970U using FerrariChat.com mobile app

brookliner7 likes this.
  7. Il Tifoso

Il Tifoso Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2013
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ruben
    @HardTen is indeed a meticulous owner with a fantastic collection, including multiple, rare Ferraris... how do I know? I’ve purchased 2 of his prior Ferraris. ;)

If I were in the market, this would be a no brainer... beautiful spec and great history with @HardTen!

GLWS, but you really won’t need it - this should go quick and is sure to make someone very happy!

Ruben

brookliner7 and 2mnyToys like this.
  8. HardTen

HardTen Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 7, 2011
    Ft. Worth, TX
    Price Reduced: Asking $92,000 and will entertain offers.

9. HardTen

HardTen Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 7, 2011
    Ft. Worth, TX
  10. rbellezza

rbellezza F1 Rookie

Jun 18, 2008
    Henderson, NV
    Full Name:
    Roberto Bellezza
    Congratulations Nick !

11. Kovacsr73

Kovacsr73 Rookie

Mar 26, 2021
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Rudolf Kovacs
    Hello,
    My first post...I actually bought your car from Ferrari San Antonio...just took delivery last week
    Can’t believe I found the car in the Chat, it came CPO from them...took it out for the first time today...been rainy lately
    It is a beautiful car, great to hear that you took care of it
    -Rudy

Il Tifoso likes this.