For Sale - Schedoni Testarossa Luggage 4 pce beige Crema | FerrariChat

For Sale Schedoni Testarossa Luggage 4 pce beige Crema

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Tony Baunach, Jan 26, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tony Baunach

Tony Baunach Karting
    BANNED Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Mar 20, 2007
    All around the world
    Another Fchat member was on this with my son before but stopped replying... we decided to sell this as we have a tan set left for the collection :).

It contains three big bags and the pilot case. Very good condition... bit of flaking of course...
    3000€+shipping from Germany.
    Pictures will be uploaded later..

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

2. Tony Baunach

Tony Baunach Karting

Mar 20, 2007
    All around the world
    View attachment 3078464
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

With tags and keys + locks... actually having a hard time letting them go since the color is nicer than Tan.
    But remember only the original Tan leather as used also on F40 luggage etc. is a leather that Schedoni can no longer acquire. All other color types they could eventually still get today to reproduce bags... as gar as i understood.
    Correct me if I’m wrong...

Attached Files:

3. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I don't know if Schedoni can no longer acquire that leather, but I can tell you regardless of the leather, Schedoni will not reproduce that set of luggage. Whatever sets they made, they made and that's it.

So if anyone wants that luggage, they have to buy a set that has already been made.

Tony Baunach likes this.
  4. Tony Baunach

Tony Baunach Karting

Mar 20, 2007
    All around the world
    Can add a fifth bag (the long one) at extra cost... then only the two small shoe and beauty cases are missing for a full set which are less rare than all the other pieces ;)
    Have a good weekend!

5. 355 Giallo gtb

355 Giallo gtb Karting

Mar 14, 2015
    California
    Full Name:
    Rob p.
    STILL AVAULABLE? HOW DO THE PIECES FIT IN THE TESTEROSSA,WHICH ONES IN BONNETT AND WHICH ONE BEHIND SEATS? THANKS, LOOKING FOR A SET FOR MY CAR. I LIVE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA.

6. Gary Sandberg

Gary Sandberg Formula Junior

Can't remember where I got this from and appologies for not recognizing.....

The two other pieces fit on the shelf behind the seat.
    T
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. Tony Baunach

Tony Baunach Karting

Mar 20, 2007
    All around the world
    Thanks for sharing :).

8. Tony Baunach

Tony Baunach Karting

Mar 20, 2007
    All around the world
    Bump...
    All of them come with correct keys... this is most of the time more of a pain than to find any dust bags (which can be easily remanufactured with the correct cotton material as early luggages did not have any cavallino on them).

Concerning color i think most common:
    Tan
    Then:
    Black
    Then:
    All other colors... although crema is probably not as rare as red or blue or whatever...

Shipping worldwide nice and easy :)
    Enjoy your weekend folks!