Anyone know the Indianapolis Lamborghini driver charged with driving 231 mph? | FerrariChat

Anyone know the Indianapolis Lamborghini driver charged with driving 231 mph?

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by enzo thecat, Jan 26, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pilotoCS

pilotoCS F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 19, 2019
    The Capital of The United States of America
    Full Name:
    Willis
    I don't know him but the good news is he has qualified for the Indianapolis 500 Mile Race on the outside of the 9th row.

Bas, Pattyracer99, EarlyCat and 9 others like this.
  2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    :D Post of the day! :)

Natkingcolebasket69 and SLViper1 like this.
  3. Nicolas21

Nicolas21 Formula Junior

Jul 13, 2016
    Near a nuclear powerplant
    Full Name:
    Nicolas
    Some say he wants to escape to his stepmother :D:D

Gershwin, DiabloTerr and tomc like this.
  4. carguy

carguy F1 Rookie

Oct 30, 2002
    Alabama (was Mich.)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Reviving this old thread...with a similar story. I was visiting my mother (small town in Michigan) and as usual she had her police scanner on and cranked to the max.....gosh how I hate that thing. Anyways...on this night...we heard a police bulletin about a yellow Lamborghini speeding around town creating all sorts of disturbances. One officer spotted the Lambo and got behind it to try and pull it over, but suddenly the Lambo accelerated away. The officer tried to follow but of course was quickly losing sight, so he radioed ahead. A minute later the Lambo was seen whooshing by another cop on a country road, then suddenly another cop passed the Lambo heading the opposite direction....and then all heck broke loose. The radios were burning up with chatter. Based on two of the sightings and the distance covered, they estimated the speed at around 200mph...! On a country road...! In the end...the Lambo got away....

Thankfully nobody was hurt...sure was exciting...

5. Ultima RS

Ultima RS Karting

Apr 4, 2022
    Why did they go after that guy? Youtube is littered with channels dedicated to street racing.