812 VS Rumors | Page 140 | FerrariChat

812 VS Rumors

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by Frenzisko, Feb 10, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Forza Scuderia

Forza Scuderia Formula Junior

Jan 13, 2015
    Thank you. My long form game is strong.

Thecadster likes this.
  2. Thecadster

Thecadster F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 27, 2017
    Does anyone remember if @ferr9000 has weighed in on the possible 812VS production number?

3. Thecadster

Thecadster F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 27, 2017
    Indeed, both strong, and frankly...astonishing. It’s not merely class leading, you are actually the only one in that particular class. Bravo.

Avia11 likes this.
  4. nads

nads Formula Junior

Jun 4, 2008
    London, UK
    #3479 nads, Jan 24, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
    I like to think of myself generally as a non-confrontational individual but buddy please check your facts before you insult. I appreciate your passion and applaud it but you have the tendency to get over powering with 'your' POV' and preach it as gospel. We are all enthusiasts here and no one's opinion is any less than the others. There are some very well connected people on this forum many of whom who have a very good understanding of what's coming and have hinted so on multiple occasions within this thread. There are also those with a very long and deep buying history and incredible collections who speak from experience and make valuable contributions to discussions. Just might be worth toning down your rhetoric a tad and listening to what others have to say now and again and refrain from talking down to them when their POV differs from yours.

stavura, pingit00, [gTr] and 11 others like this.
  5. JagShergill

JagShergill Formula 3

Dec 31, 2014
    England
    Full Name:
    Jag shergill
    Pics - I believe ....:)

6. Nelsonc275

Nelsonc275 Formula 3

Sep 27, 2013
    Yes, it will be limited/numbered.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

ilcapodizurigo and of2worlds like this.
  7. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    Formulating a build specification yet? :)

8. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    At a guess that was probably discussed when first published in August last year.....

9. LVP488

LVP488 F1 Rookie

Jan 21, 2017
    France
    As numbered, it would also be more convincing if Ferrari assign a specific number to each car - this way there could not be speculation that they actually produce more than claimed (because to support this speculation it would be needed to find two cars with the same assigned number...)

10. maha

maha F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2014
    dinajpur, bangladesh
    Full Name:
    mahmud
    456-boy, Forza Scuderia and Shack like this.
  11. Forza Scuderia

Jan 13, 2015
    I understand that many people on here are long standing VIP Ferrari customers who know everything that’s coming and also don’t have to worry about getting any car they want. Those people shouldn’t even read any of my posts.

There is a much higher number of people on here who are newer to the Ferrari world and don’t really understand the rules of the game. They aren’t on speed dial by their local dealer or on the invite list at the factory. It’s those people my posts are aimed at. I’m trying to help out those who need help. Members who are super plugged in should just skip over my posts although that IS difficult to do because they’re so entertaining ( Jordan shrugs ).

LVP488 and Art_collector like this.
  12. Forza Scuderia

Jan 13, 2015
    #3488 Forza Scuderia, Jan 24, 2021
    Thank you for doing my bidding by promoting my already incredibly popular thread, which has been viewed over 200,000 times.

Everybody on here should go read my originating post #1 of that thread. It was written 2 years ago now. Before there was an F8 or an F8 Spider. Before there was an SF 90 or an SF 90 Spider. Before there was an 812 GTS. Before there was an 812 VS or 812 VS Aperta.

Whether you would consider my predictions amazingly accurate or astonishingly accurate depends on your point of view.

13. Eilig

Eilig F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 31, 2001
    Full Name:
    Cavallo

Image Unavailable, Please Login

stavura, LARRYH, Bundy and 6 others like this.
  14. JagShergill

JagShergill Formula 3

Dec 31, 2014
    England
    Full Name:
    Jag shergill
  15. NZCREW

NZCREW Karting

Nov 20, 2018
    I think this is a great shot of the test mule. Fuel cap moved for some F12 TDF style cut outs above the rear wheels. And rear aero is getting some attention. Look like they will remove the side skirts and vertical aero slits. I'm sure there will be more, but looking promising.

16. ph7

ph7 Karting

Jul 8, 2019
    Were those predictions or, given how accurate they were and the project codes, maybe you just work or worked at ferrari at disclosed internal confidential information?

17. Scraggy

Scraggy Formula 3

Apr 2, 2012
    England
    Full Name:
    Scraggy
    Buying

18. Scraggy

Scraggy Formula 3

Apr 2, 2012
    England
    Full Name:
    Scraggy
    About 5 RHD 458 SApertas in UK have been sitting buyerless at £500/550 listed (could get for less) for 6 months. Tdf currently very soft. The world and Ferrari is not the same. Certainly you will blow more on
    Lussos and so on than you capture. Of course it’s fun specking new. My point is that 499 units even leaves big market overhangs.

Shack likes this.
  19. Scraggy

Scraggy Formula 3

Apr 2, 2012
    England
    Full Name:
    Scraggy
    Barchetta was a numbered VS

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  20. Dubaicity

Dubaicity Karting

Nov 21, 2013
    Germany
    Good old times when people bought cars because of the cars and not because of the amount produced...

Sent from my SM-G981B using FerrariChat.com mobile app

21. ph7

ph7 Karting

Jul 8, 2019
    Do you think that ownership of a 599 gto / f12 tdf will be one of the criteria in selecting the clients that will be offered the car?

22. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
    #3498 Wheels1, Jan 24, 2021
    Very. I think there was just 42 RHD cars, if my memory is right, that’s limited for sure. It had a fundamental flaw in the UK though!

The weather, and the worst roof held up with sticks in the world.
    This was how I drove around in mine, sitting in a covered trailer :)

stavura, Spider68, skinguy23 and 4 others like this.
  23. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    My guess is owning at least one new V12 is needed. Let it be a Lusso or 812. People will have to own multiple Ferraris but no one knows how many or exact criteria yet.

JagShergill and Caeruleus11 like this.
  24. Forza Scuderia

Jan 13, 2015
    A Versione Speciale, by definition, is used to denote a mechanically upgraded racetrack focused version of a regular production model. Highly modified and more powerful engine, faster gearbox and racetrack oriented suspension technology upgrades as well as 100kg weight reduction plus almost completely different race bred aerodynamics and bodywork.

Please provide a list of the applicable modifications which qualify the barchetta as a VS.

I’ll wait.

Thanks for playing.