Would anyone be able to look past this color combination? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Would anyone be able to look past this color combination?

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by 96redLT4, Jan 22, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 2006m5

2006m5 Formula Junior

Dec 19, 2008
    huntingdon valley PA
    Exterior. I like.
    Interior . I am like what were they thinking...

Napoli likes this.
  2. Way2fast

Way2fast Formula 3

May 24, 2006
    Santa Barbara County
    Full Name:
    Sam
    I am red/green colorblind and it still looks terrible. LOL

3. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    It wouldn't be my first choice, but to me it's not bad. If the price was right it wouldn't stop me from buying the car.

4. FerrFan101

FerrFan101 Rookie

Nov 28, 2018
    USA
    Full Name:
    Doug Alekson
    Worst ever but if people sitting in seats you won't notice as much?! :)

I think even the original buyer had buyer's remorse on that spec when it arrived "in the flesh".

5. gilly6993

gilly6993 Formula 3

Aug 20, 2009
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    So you posted trying to get people to say it’s not bad and you won’t regret buying it....And every time you get into the car you say to yourself “It’s not that bad”....but, it’s bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. rlips

rlips Formula Junior

Jul 29, 2011
    New Jersey, USA
    Interior is simply hideous, IMO.

7. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    Your question gives you away. BUT I think in person it will be baller spec. So many combos are nice but plain. I admire the spec and renders we see here and the mostly tasteful combinations. Red is a bold choice and therefore I will red team this one.

1 have to see it in person. Cuoio is too yellow orange in photos and the juxtaposition is hard.
    2 the seats are occupied and the rest is bold and will age well as will the historic Ferro. Very much so.
    3 the model is 2017 late run with a nice spec and great CONTRAST and tells a good story.
    4 for the right price - let’s assume consignment for this one, swap seats for CF RACE in sold RED/Bordeaux and the door inserts for CF and it’s baller sport spec which can be reverted to stock easily. If your boring swap for cuoio Race CF seats and the inserts and your happy as Larry.

Miller has great inventory. Ask the sales team to send iPhone pictures in normal lighting and you’ll see what I see - a unique and bold spec. One that doesn’t care what the FChatters think.

Just sayin. I know I’m in the minority here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Moopz

Moopz F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 29, 2004
    Orlando, FL
    The thing that gets me is that the red inserts for Daytonas is usually in the areas that have the "rivets." This is inverse from what I would have expected or spec'd. Otherwise I like the interior. As @ScottS says, it's bold.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk