FCA 2021 Annual experience registration now open | FerrariChat

FCA 2021 Annual experience registration now open

Discussion in 'Events Discussion' started by greginportlandor, Jan 18, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. greginportlandor

Jul 3, 2020
    The 2021 FCA annual experience registration is now open — early bird pricing through March 15. I live in Portland and July is the best time to visit Oregon. We should have covid under control by then so looking forward to doing something fun this summer.

2. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    Will you have the rioters under control?

Thomas Magnum likes this.
  3. greginportlandor

Jul 3, 2020
    The rioters have affected a small area downtown that makes for dramatic pictures and tv but overall haven’t affected life much.

The locations of the event are outside the city core so unless you made a special trip to the downtown courthouse area I don’t think you’d see anything unsettling.

It is upsetting what is happening downtown but even that area is safe during the day. I took my young kids (7 and 9) biking downtown a couple months ago to see it for myself and take some pictures. There were no mobs or safety issues in the day.

I wouldn’t drive a nice car through the middle of downtown at night but the event hotel is 7 miles from the courthouse downtown core so you are far away from the unrest. There are two main rivers in Portland. The downtown core is along the willamette and divides the city east and west. The Columbia divides Oregon from Washington and the hotel is on the Columbia. The airport is close to the Columbia as well. I’m not involved in the event planning but can answer any questions about the area.