430 - F430 - Need an expert in Photoshop | FerrariChat

430 F430 - Need an expert in Photoshop

Discussion in '360/430' started by 338Lapua, Jan 16, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 338Lapua

338Lapua Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2015
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Tony
    I admit, the title may be misleading :p

My son took pictures of my 2008 F430 just before I sold it (almost three years ago). I have two pictures
    that I am particularly fond of although the back ground needs some work. I need someone that has "mad" Photoshop skills to get rid of the background garbage. You can see what I'm talking about below...

Image Unavailable, Please Login

I have high res pics of both pictures in either JPG or NEF (original format) I have also posted this in the "Ferrari Discussion" section.

Thanks,

Tony

Tony

2. 338Lapua

338Lapua Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2015
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Tony
    I admit, the title may be misleading :p

My son took pictures of my 2008 F430 just before I sold it (almost three years ago). I have two pictures
    that I am particularly fond of although the back ground needs some work. I need someone that has "mad" Photoshop skills to get rid of the background garbage.

I have high res pics of both pictures in either JPG or NEF (original format) I have also posted this in the "Ferrari Discussion" section.

Thanks,

Tony

3. 338Lapua

338Lapua Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2015
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Tony
  4. fotostars

fotostars Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2015
    Bay Area
    Happy to help... PM me...

5. tmvatlanta

tmvatlanta Formula Junior

Mar 26, 2017
    Covington GA
    Full Name:
    Tam V.
  6. Ray Smith

Ray Smith Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 17, 2020
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Full Name:
    Raymond Smith
    You can get rid of the cars in the background without cropping the image. It's not hard, I do it all the time to get rid of signage when photographing race cars.

There should be a tutorial on Youtube. It shouldn't take you more than an hour, including watching the tutorial. You can even put in a background of your choice in place of the cars.

Ray

7. TexasVince

TexasVince Rookie

Jun 9, 2018
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Vincent
    Not sure if you get what you needed already, but I have "mad Photoshop skills" (I own an architecture firm) and can help you. PM me the full resolution pics if you still need some editing.