Ferrari 360 Challenge Jacket | FerrariChat

Ferrari 360 Challenge Jacket

Discussion in 'Challenge/GT Cars/Track' started by Daniel Taylor, Jan 13, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Daniel Taylor

Daniel Taylor Rookie

Jan 13, 2021
    Full Name:
    Daniel Taylor
  2. TeamF1Jr

TeamF1Jr Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    I have that same exact one. It's a great jacket, the fact that Loro Piana was involved with it makes it more special. If you don't know what a Loro Piana jacket goes for it's $3000-$4000 and they still to this day use that "storm system" as outlined in their label. 360 Challenge wearables are hard to find because they've gone to the more generic "Ferrari Challenge" logo whereas this is model specific. I thought mine was a steal when I purchased it a decade ago for $300. Honestly, I doubt anybody will pay thousands for the jacket, but several hundred bucks is within reason and a helluva deal at that. I'd put it up for $400 or $500 and see what happens. This stuff is way better quality than the current Puma offerings and as I mentioned so hard to find in that condition.

ewright likes this.
  3. Daniel Taylor

Daniel Taylor Rookie

Jan 13, 2021
    Full Name:
    Daniel Taylor

Hi, Thank you for your reply, very helpful. I thought it was pretty rare as i cant find a picture of another one like it!!Do you have any idea if you were able to originally buy this jacket or how you would of come to own one.

Regards,

4. TeamF1Jr

TeamF1Jr Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    They weren't available to the general public, these were part of the wardrobe offerings to those that competed in the Ferrari Challenge series at that time. In other words it's a rare jacket. The only way these come available is if a former 360 Challenge driver decides to sells theirs.

5. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    These jackets were NOT offered to Ferrari Challenge drivers in the Ferrari 360 Challenge in 2000 and 2001. My hunch is that when the "Ferrari Challenge" logo changed - as it appears on the jacket, they were then offered to drivers in either 2002 to 2004.

We got Ferrari Challenge T-shirts and Tommy Hilfiger Ferrari sweaters and jackets in 2000 and 2001.

Very rare and something I have not seen before.

Daniel Taylor and E60 M5 like this.
  6. Daniel Taylor

Daniel Taylor Rookie

Jan 13, 2021
    Full Name:
    Daniel Taylor
    Hi, Thank you all for the information. I also have two other items both have specific dates on the Ferrari tags in the collar. I have a knitted green cardigan that has 27th December 1986 and a polo t-shirt with 15th December 1979 in them, does anyone know why they have exact dates in. I also have a Schumacher t-shirt from 1999 and a another white Fila X Ferrari t-shirt that is white and blue with the number 22 on the front and the Ferrari badge. does anyone know what this relates too if it does at all?

Regards