360 - First Ferrari - 360CS | FerrariChat

360 First Ferrari - 360CS

Discussion in '360/430' started by Shadow77, Jan 3, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Shadow77

Shadow77 Rookie

May 4, 2012
    Hi Everyone,

I just thought I'd share a little bit on my first F car. Nearly pulled the trigger five years ago on a Speciale but chose a McLaren 650S as it better suited what I wanted to do at the time. Now I want less speed, composure, and usability. I want more soul, sound, and silliness!

Enter the 360CS. After trying to trade my 650S and cash into a dealer for a slightly tired CS, they wouldn't take my care as they cannot advertise non F cars on their website per their deal with Ferrari. So I started looking for a UK RHD to import to Hong Kong where I live. The car no longer meets emissions requirements so I would have to wait 3 more years to do so! Thankfully, while asking for help to find a way to import, I was offered the car that I own today. At the same price as the tired car at the dealership.

Rosso Corsa. No stripe. Alcantara with leather wheel. Lexan. Spare tire and all original accessories.

Fully serviced. Only 1600km from new!

Needless to say I have already depreciated it significantly by putting nearly 1000km in my first month of ownership, which for Hong Kong is decent mileage!

I love the car. It honestly does everything that I am looking for. I stopped driving my 650S because I bought a 1.5L Mazda MX5 ND with all the goodies and had more fun driving it flat out. The CS enables me to push a lot harder than I could in the 650S and with so much sound it just gets my adrenaline going.

Those who know the wonders of the car, know it. So no more words, a few pictures instead. Enjoy!

Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Maine57S1

Maine57S1 Karting

Dec 5, 2016
    Full Name:
    John
    Congrats! very pretty car.

Shadow77 likes this.
  3. armedferret

armedferret Formula 3

Mar 24, 2018
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Spectacular! Go depreciate the hell out of it. :D

mb5, Shadow77, one4torque and 2 others like this.
  4. clean512

clean512 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 4, 2010
    Full Name:
    Josh @jtcarprojects
    Nice spec

Shadow77 likes this.
  5. Mikestradale

Mikestradale F1 Rookie

Jan 25, 2006
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Great car, love the lexan windows. Enjoy!

Shadow77 likes this.
  6. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    You ended up with the best CS money can buy! Sliding windows! RHD. Perfect color combo. RARE. Congrats. You found a unicorn.

MAD828 and Shadow77 like this.
  7. Mark Blanchard

Mark Blanchard Karting

Nov 26, 2020
    UK, Oxfordshire
    Full Name:
    Mark Blanchard
    Lovely looking car, congratulations. Drive it, you only live once.

Shadow77 likes this.
  8. Enzo Belair

Enzo Belair Formula 3

Jul 27, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I have had my CS for now about three weeks, and I cannot agree more. The CS is a true unicorn, the people who are lucky enough to own one no what you are saying, it is just the perfect balance of old and new, pure driving enjoyment and emotion on all levels. I am so proud to be a lucky owner of such a rare car. Oh, did I mention it is also perhaps one of the best looking Ferraris ever, I put this car in the same class as a 288 GTO and F40 (price aside) for what the car stands for, built for, designed for and soul. Also, as for value, I believe the car will continue to only go up in value, so drive. 20 years form now nobody will care about miles, I have Ferrari's from the 60's, and nobody cars about miles on these cars, they are rare and if you want one, then you want one, miles are not a factor.

Congratulations, enjoy and welcome to the lovely world of older Ferrari's!

9. Dewinator

Dewinator F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2017
    WA
    Gorgeous! I especially love the CS in stripe-less.

Shadow77 likes this.
  10. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    congrats. such an awesome and emotional car. they will be $500k cars in 10 yrs.

Shadow77 and 360trev like this.
  11. dieseljeff

dieseljeff Rookie

Nov 18, 2013
    orlando
    Beautiful!!!

Shadow77 likes this.
  12. Max4HD

Max4HD Formula 3

Jun 20, 2006
    Florida
    Drive in good health

Cheers

Shadow77 likes this.
  13. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    Very nicely done!

Shadow77 likes this.
  14. Shadow77

Shadow77 Rookie

May 4, 2012
    Thanks for the welcome guys. I certainly have no qualms with driving it! My plan, post Covid, is to ship it to Japan for a road trip and perhaps a track day or two! Its a brilliant car. You guys may have noticed it doesn't have the radio either which I don't think anyone could hear anyway! I was looking for a car without the stripe because I think it dates the CS a little bit.

I have also found out that contrary to popular belief, Ferraris don't melt in the rain! On a recent morning drive I got to grips with the chassis balance and was blown away at how lovely this little car really is. Delicate when you want it to be, and a hair raiser at other times.

Here's a few more pictures just because I enjoy taking them!

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

While this is my first F car, my father has a few that he lets me drive. This picture might give you an idea of how I like to use things!

15. Dino2010

Dino2010 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 20, 2006
    Belgium
    armedferret likes this.
  16. Shadow77

Shadow77 Rookie

May 4, 2012
    Thank you! Thats my car. Still debating whether or not I should take the sticker off the tach!

17. Dino2010

Dino2010 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 20, 2006
    Belgium
    Why is the little sticker there? :D
    I also noticed "Challenge" embroidered on the headrests. Never seen these before!

Shadow77 likes this.
  18. becausephilchow

becausephilchow Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2016
    Hong Kong
    Ah, you're the one that bought that CS! :)

Nice to see another member from Hong Kong on the Forums!

Shadow77 likes this.
  19. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    Congrats. I cant stop looking at mine in the garage. Adore it. Driving it is an absolute joy.

rpmtifosi, Shadow77 and armedferret like this.