Wanted - Mondial 3.2 Cabriolet | FerrariChat

Wanted Mondial 3.2 Cabriolet

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by V4NG0, Dec 18, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. V4NG0

V4NG0 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 14, 2018
    Full Name:
    Charles Edward Cheese
    Ideal parameters include:

*Red over tan
    *Meaningful mileage
    *Needs some TLC (I’d like to partially restore it)
    *Ample ownership/service documentation
    *No questionable history (fire, flood, etc)
    *Grey market example is fine if already federalized
    *Tools, books included
    *Southeastern car

Please send a PM if you have one that may be of interest. Thanks!

2. Carrington

Carrington Rookie

Oct 30, 2018
    Richmond Va
    Full Name:
    Carrington Williams
    #2 Carrington, Dec 22, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2020
    I have the 3.2 cab you want. It's an '88 with 22k miles. I have service records for past few years, but it has been so reliable that I've hardly serviced it in the 2k miles I've owned it. I just dropped a new battery in it recently and had a few other routine maintenance things done (of course oil change every few months). Car is located in Richmond VA. The Belts and fluids were done by Donnybrook Motorsports just before my purchase in 2019...They are located in the greater Minneapolis area, and I have the full invoice. Previous owner was from that area but was an older guy who lived 75% in Florida where he kept the car until he decided to sell it and brought it home for a major service. So Mondial did not reside in Minnesota except temporarily. Car is in excellent driver condition. Good bit of wear on driver's seat leather, but still very presentable interior. Car exterior is clean except it has a small scratch on passenger side rear bumper that I've had detailer buff out. I have the clean Virginia title in hand - no lien or any mess. I'm expecting that I will eventually get my silver 328 back from its engine rebuild (it has a lot higher miles) project, and when I do, I probably don't need two 80s F-cars with identical 3.2 liter engines. As a result I, was considering selling the car this coming spring, but if you are interested now contact me. I would say DM me, but honestly, I'm a software guy and can't figure out how to DM on this site, and if I could Fchat would probably find a way to prevent me from doing it. So you can get me at [email protected].

Thanks,
    CW

V4NG0 and Jake C like this.
  3. Meister

Meister F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2001
    Duluth, MN
    Full Name:
    The Meister
    I have one, it fails on 4,5,6 & 7 but otherwise its a perfect match ;)

V4NG0 likes this.
  4. V4NG0

V4NG0 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 14, 2018
    Full Name:
    Charles Edward Cheese
    Sounds good @Carrington. I’ll send you an email.

5. Cadillacbart

Cadillacbart Formula Junior

Nov 26, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Full Name:
    John
    PM or "conversation" sent to Vinny...