Looking for intel on a car at Naples Motorsports | FerrariChat

Looking for intel on a car at Naples Motorsports

Discussion in 'Florida' started by jamie140, Dec 26, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jamie140

jamie140 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 17, 2004
    GTA/Marco Island, fl
    Full Name:
    Jamie
  2. Smiles

Smiles F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 20, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt F
    I think that the salesman Mike Urbine there is a straight shooter and honest guy. Talk t0 him.

Matt

3. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

You're not far from there, right?? Why not just make an appointment and go see the car? sometimes folks don't come across all that well on the phone. If you like the car, have a PPI done and GO FOR IT!!

I have not heard any bad things about them in my time down this way. I did have a conversation with them a couple years ago about a car they had that a buddy was looking at from afar. Came away feeling ok about that conversation.

D

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  4. Jack-the-lad

Jack-the-lad Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2004
    Moot Pointe
    Their web page inventory dropdown lists “Naples Ferrari” along with their other make dealerships, giving the impression that they are an authorized Ferrari dealer, but when you click on it, it just takes you to their own Ferrari inventory. That’s a bit concerning if it’s an indication of how they do business.

PA Wolfpacker likes this.
  5. jamie140

jamie140 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 17, 2004
    GTA/Marco Island, fl
    Full Name:
    Jamie
    Thanks. I don't arrive at my winter home until Saturday. Was hoping maybe someone knew the car or its history.

6. Bradley123

Bradley123 Rookie

Feb 25, 2020
    Oakland
    Full Name:
    Brad Kansas Long
    Here you go! Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login fresh pics from this morning they did a soft opening this week I was able to go in and see everything their service department is not yet open so they are not allowed to sell the cars that are on the floor due to dealer prep needed by service department

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

7. mkraft3003

mkraft3003 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2016
    Tampa, Fl
    I think you posted in the wrong thread. There is a separate thread about Ferrari of Naples. The OP was looking for info on a car for sale at Naples motor sports. He was asking if anyone knew it’s history.

8. LI2782

LI2782 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 19, 2010
    There was a post in that thread that the Naples motorsports guy was originally in the running for the Ferrari franchise. Naples motorsports has always had a good reputation from here from all posts I remember about them

9. mkraft3003

mkraft3003 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2016
    Tampa, Fl
    He does buy lots of cars!! 2 of my old cars ended up there. I traded my 720s to Ferrari of Tampa and Naples ended up buying it from them. Traded my 812SF to Cauley Ferrari and Naples ended up that one too! I’ve never heard anything bad about them.

10. Bradley123

Bradley123 Rookie

Feb 25, 2020
    Oakland
    Full Name:
    Brad Kansas Long
    Oops you are correct, my mistake. Rookie!

11. PA Wolfpacker

PA Wolfpacker Formula Junior

Aug 19, 2007
    Naples, FL
    Full Name:
    Neil

My old neighbor is a friend of of the Naples Motorsport owner and mentioned that 812 to me. It reminded me of the one at Cauley. Now I know why:) That 812 has been out there for a while now.

12. mkraft3003

mkraft3003 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2016
    Tampa, Fl
    Yes it has. Lol. I traded it to Cauley in July 2019 when I got my Pista. I got out as the market was getting really soft on the 812. Cauley got stuck with it and couldn’t move it and finally bailed out and sold it to Naples last month. It is an awesome car and if your looking for a true Grand Tourer you can’t get much better. Also the exhaust sound was intoxicating.

13. mkraft3003

mkraft3003 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2016
    Tampa, Fl
    No worries. Always nice to see how it’s coming along. Looks amazing and much nicer then the one up here.

14. Paul S

Paul S Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2006
    Florida
    I have purchased two cars from them and had a first class experience both times...