355 Fuel Pressure Regulator | Page 3 | FerrariChat

355 Fuel Pressure Regulator

Discussion in '348/355' started by SethP, Jul 4, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PaulK

PaulK F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 24, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Paul
    No one knows anything about this one? I am guessing they're pretty new. What I don't undestand is them claiming it to be adjustable from 10-65psi. If its built to OE specs, how can it be adjustable?

2. Beetle

Beetle Formula Junior

Apr 10, 2013
    I presume it fits the existing fuel rail as does OE. But it's adjustable. Quite clever really. Install 2 of these along with a pressure gauge, fire up eng, adjust to WSM spec and remove pressure gauge. Job done

3. Targatime

Targatime Formula 3

Feb 22, 2014
    Los Angeles
    Gotta love that the Ferrari pressure regulator is $270 and the regulator for a Chevy from this same vendor is $60. Pretty much the same part.

4. Beetle

Beetle Formula Junior

Apr 10, 2013
    Couldn't find the chev type? What was the part No? Couldn't even Google it?

5. blox79

blox79 Rookie

Jan 19, 2014
    Germany
    Has anybody used the oem replacement product from spa turbo usa? The last post about the product has been a year ago. Can anybody give feedback?

Thanks alot

6. blox79

blox79 Rookie

Jan 19, 2014
    Germany
    Nobody used that aftermarketpart? I don't think all F355 owners choosed the oem way, specialy with the crazy prices for the original fpr.

7. Targatime

Targatime Formula 3

Feb 22, 2014
    Los Angeles
    I can't imagine the Spa FPR doesn't work. Spa is a reputable business. If you need an FPR, buy it.

blox79 likes this.
  8. Zamboniman308

Zamboniman308 Formula Junior

Feb 2, 2020
    Chicago IL
    Did anyone ever come up with an off the shelf fuel rail adapter to connect where the FPR goes? Something that doesn't need to be milled down to fit properly?