Wanted - California T Tailor Made | FerrariChat

Wanted California T Tailor Made

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by KY _Soldier, Nov 23, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. KY _Soldier

KY _Soldier Formula Junior

Oct 13, 2008
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Eric Rahman
    Looking for a great example of a California T for my wife, prefer Tailor Made or 70th Anniv TM. Would consider nicely equipped one, first exterior color choice is blue. Cuoio interior is a no go. Not in a rush but ready when the right car comes along.

2. KY _Soldier

Oct 13, 2008
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Eric Rahman
    Still looking if anyone has anything available!

3. Jussi

Jussi Rookie

May 28, 2019
    South Kensington, MD
    Full Name:
    Jussi
    Did you see the dark blue one that was for sale for $199K? I think it sold last month. Was wondering why that was priced so much lower than the other 70th Anniversary Calis. Good luck with your search!

4. drcollie

drcollie Karting

Dec 15, 2013
  5. KY _Soldier

Oct 13, 2008
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Eric Rahman
    #5 KY _Soldier, Dec 18, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
    I missed that by a day!!! That one was really good. There was another azzurro 70th that went on BAT earlier this year that was decent too. https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2017-ferrari-california-t-70th-anniversary-tailor-made/ Most people are asking WAY too much for the 70th cars. The one in Texas that sold last month was priced at or slightly above market. The ones asking 200k+ are high as a kite. I can custom order a well equipped Porto M for that money, which I am considering!

6. KY _Soldier

Oct 13, 2008
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Eric Rahman
  7. Piper

Piper Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Honestly magnaride is way overrated. My Cali T didn't have it and it was the best handling sports car I've ever owned. I'm sure magnaride does something besides increase price and maintenance costs, but every generation is so much better than the last that I'm sure a magnaride Cali T feels about the same as a base Roma? Just guessing, but seriously unless you really know your **** I think it would be really hard to notice or care once it's in your garage.

SLViper1 and BigTex like this.
  8. surfwolf

surfwolf Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 14, 2012
    Bethany, OR
    Full Name:
    Michael Wolfe
    There is significant wisdom in the above post. It may not be what you want to hear, but makes a lot of sense. And could put you in a Ferrari Cali much sooner, than trying to find your "Unicorn". Either way you will win.....

9. KY _Soldier

Oct 13, 2008
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Eric Rahman
    I just like being able to switch between comfort (bumpy road) mode and stiffen it up when I want a sportier drive.

tres55 likes this.
  10. Piper

Piper Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    FWIW, the Cali T without magnaride was very civilized compared to all the others I've had. So while you might not be able to put the bumpy back in without the button, you wouldn't have to smooth it out.