FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX 2020: FINAL RACE ▄▀▄▀▄▀ SPOILERS ▀▄▀▄▀▄ | Page 8 | FerrariChat

FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX 2020: FINAL RACE ▄▀▄▀▄▀ SPOILERS ▀▄▀▄▀▄

Discussion in 'F1' started by SPEEDCORE, Dec 13, 2020.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    High points of the season for me were wins by Gasly and Perez, and the drives by supersub Hulkenberg. The nadir was Grosjean's accident. Adding the new circuits made the races worth watching even though the results were much the same.

jpalmito, kylec, Bas and 3 others like this.
  2. DeSoto

DeSoto F1 Veteran

Nov 26, 2003
    2002 and 2004 weren´t the greatest seasons ever either. But in the late eighties at least there was a good fight between Senna and Prost. Won´t happen with that Bottas puppet.

Empty grandstans were sinister, a reminder of what was going on in the real world.

Not a deal breaker, but didn´t help.

Again, it didn´t help.

Probably you´d like gladiator fights too. Personallly I don´t want that someone has to deal with potential health issues just for my entertainment.

Off track BS never adds to the show, unless you like WWE. Also Racing Point/Force India already got podiums without BS, so no excuses.

The best thing of this season was seeing some new tracks. But this was not because Liberty wanted to improve the show but just because they hadn´t anything else available, so probably we won´t see them again.

jpalmito likes this.
  3. jpalmito

jpalmito F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Le caylar (France)
    Full Name:
    mathieu Jeantet
    And some amazing quali laps from Charles !

kes7u likes this.