looking at california | FerrariChat

looking at california

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by jason2479, Dec 11, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jason2479

jason2479 Rookie

Dec 11, 2020
    Full Name:
    Jason Hug
    hi guy's think i posted first thread in wrong section ......

im in a position to buy a california
    a long list of maybe cars lol bmw i8 .... aston martin dbs.... f type svr .....amg gt.... and cayman gts

i think if i dont buy the ferrari when i can i will regret it..... cpl questions

i will use pretty much every day so hoping this will mean the battery running flat wont be issue not high miles but a prob 10-15 ( my mercedes sl500 has 2 batterys good idea )

mpg not high but my sl500 i avrg 15-18 mpg so not a big issue i wont be buying for economy ...just wondered what avrg was on california

ive had a chat to local garage they deal in a lot of old school and high end cars ;-) they have ferrari account and computer stuff to connect to california if i get ,,,,

any big things to look out for ?

cheers jase

jd2 likes this.
  2. Bluebottle

Bluebottle F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 15, 2012
    Newbury, Berkshire, England
    Full Name:
    John
    And why not - seems like a nice place!:D:D

Sorry, I could not resist that.;)

Seriously, I don't know a lot about Calis - I have only ever driven one once - and I guess it depends on which model you have in mind, but as a general observation, if that is the Ferrari that floats your boat, then do go for it - if you don't, you will always wonder what it would have been like and you will regret not having found out.

jason2479 likes this.
  3. jason2479

jason2479 Rookie

Dec 11, 2020
    Full Name:
    Jason Hug
    silver yes and looking at red too ..............................

4. tanktom

tanktom Rookie

Dec 26, 2020
    London
    Full Name:
    Henry Tucker
    Hi Jase, I’m brand new to this forum and am looking to buy my first Ferrari - a California also. Interesting to hear what the experts on here have to say about them. I too am looking for it to do circa 10k miles per year and therefore a semi daily.

5. tanktom

tanktom Rookie

Dec 26, 2020
    London
    Full Name:
    Henry Tucker
    What year are you looking at Jason?