Sold - 2014 Ferrari FF *Tastefully Modded | FerrariChat

Sold 2014 Ferrari FF *Tastefully Modded

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Hunter Shaw, Nov 22, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Hunter Shaw

Hunter Shaw Rookie

Jun 22, 2020
    Full Name:
    Hunter Shaw
    It is time to let go of my baby. I believe this beauty makes a very strong case for being one of the best looking FF's in the US. Very Tastefully modded with the right options, and in impeccable condition. No sticky buttons, no wear to the interior, Car is an 9/10 inside and out. This car will excite you in more ways than 1. Note-able points with this car.
    • ONLY 8k MILES - looking at market, this is one of lowest mileage'd FF's in the country. (this will go up slightly)
    • Under Ferrari Maintenance with 1 more scheduled service for 2021 (May 2021)
    • White Exterior with Natural Interior
    • Novitec Adjustable suspension front and rear
    • Velos Designwerks 20" x 21" polished wheels with brushed faces finished with Michelin Pilot Sport rubber with 95% tread
    • FULL PPF on the entire front half of the car, full hood, quarter panels, bumper, headlights
    • Window tint on windows and UV clear block on the windshield to protect the leather inside from heat.
    • Has Stock exhaust, but I had the valves opened, increasing the exhaust note 20-30% at low RPM's (Best decision I ever made with this, sounds absolutely amazing without spending 10k modding the exhaust/engine with a tune)
    • Carbon Driver zone + LED
    • Yellow Brake Calipers
    • Horse Stitched Headrest
    • Sport Exhaust
    • Scuderia Shields
    • Diamond Pattern Style Seats
    • Ventilated Full Electric Seats
    • Coloured Special Stitching
    • *Have All books, Car cover, Ferrari Bag, 2 keys, and original MSRP Sheet. This car is COMPLETE.

You may be able to find a cheaper FF out there, but I can guarantee it will not be in this condition, with these mods, and with this low of mileage.

I have stock original 20" Forged Black wheels and the original springs for the car to go with the car for asking price.

Trades welcomed, looking to potentially move into a 458 next, but open to options.

The car will be sold through a local dealer for tax purposes, they can assist with shipping and also have financing options for you if needed! Deal subject to their dealer fees, and tax if you are FL resident.

For more photos, video walk around, FaceTime, you can call or text me: 330-231-7852

Link to more Photos:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/15a31umgn9fmdvj/AAAJnnEFaH1G5JyDqKkfKe0La?dl=0

With Velos wheels and Novitec Suspension & Stock Set up: $169,000
    Stock Set up only: $159,000

Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

[​IMG]

sainthoo likes this.
  2. Hunter Shaw

Hunter Shaw Rookie

Jun 22, 2020
    Full Name:
    Hunter Shaw
    Bump, Mileage creeping up to 8,300

3. Eric360

Eric360 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 11, 2010
    San Francisco, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Sweet car! GLWS.

4. NaO

NaO Karting

Apr 23, 2017
    Ohhh baby Beluga those wheels send the suspension make that car come alive. Glws

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

5. Hunter Shaw

Hunter Shaw Rookie

Jun 22, 2020
    Full Name:
    Hunter Shaw
    Thanks!

6. Hunter Shaw

Hunter Shaw Rookie

Jun 22, 2020
    Full Name:
    Hunter Shaw
    Appreciate that, thank you!

7. Avi singh

Avi singh Rookie

Mar 24, 2021
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Avikaran Singh
    Interested, please text me at 818-518-6104 if still available.

8. Babur

Babur Rookie

May 25, 2021
    Full Name:
    Babur Bhatti
  9. Hunter Shaw

Hunter Shaw Rookie

Jun 22, 2020
    Full Name:
    Hunter Shaw
    SOLD - Please delete