For Sale - Physical Gold -- 1oz coins and bars | FerrariChat

For Sale Physical Gold -- 1oz coins and bars

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by Performify, Apr 2, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Performify

Performify Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2020
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Eric
    After a long time researching, I just recently bought my dream car and my first Ferrari, a '99 360. A COVID-YOLO if you will. I bought it knowing it would need some work (and yes after a thorough PPI), and decided to go ahead and refresh several other things that were borderline at the same time, dramatically inflating my initial cost of ownership. TL;DR, I would like to shift some funds from commodities to pay for my dream car. That's where you come in.

While I'm relatively new to Fchat, there are a few here that can vouch for me if needed, and for any serious due diligence I have a couple known names in the Ferrari industry that would vouch for me. I'll also gladly be transparent with any serious buyer here about my personal information, e.g. my name and company. And if it matters, I have an extensive history of positive feedback on AR15[.]com (+133 feedback @ 100%) and on eBay (+113 @ 100%).

Asking price anchored to current APMEX retail and will include shipping and insurance at that price. I will start my ask at the Apmex "bulk retail" price (as if you were buying 20+ oz with a wire/check) and will honor that price for instant payment options (e.g. BTC or PPFF or Zelle or etc).

As of the timestamp of this post, that's ~ $1800 for an Eagle and ~ $1770 for Krands or CML's.

Have available multiples of the following, in random years, all one ounce, and all in excellent condition (all stored in plastic / tubes and then in sealed climate controlled safe)
    - Gold Eagles
    - Canadian Maples
    - SA Krugerrands
    - packaged Ingots (random 1oz bars)

These were all purchased new in person by me from a major retailer with solid reputation (their store has +3264 @ 100% on eBay for what its worth). Documentation on purchase available if required.

Willing to meet in driving distance of KC for the right deal.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

In addition to these metals, I also have ammo listed here
    - https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/various-ammo-223-308-6-5cm-45acp-9mm.619403/

Pic for attention, current state:

4re308 and dream cars like this.
  2. werewolf

werewolf F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 29, 2007
    Full Name:
    goodbye
    I don't know this poster, at all ... but I like this guy already ^^ :)

Please allow me to offer something, again, that i mention here in these pages from time to time. One of the MANY virtues of the coins being offered, is that they are VERY easy to verify for authenticity:

https://www.thefisch.com/

I hope the original poster (above) takes this in the "spirit intended" ... in my view, it actually increases the desirability of Eagles, Krugerrands, Maple Leafs, etc to know that there's a simple little device that can verify authenticity :)

Good luck with your sale!

Performify likes this.
  3. Performify

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2020
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Thank you sir, and absolutely. Appreciate the kind words and support. :)

There are even smartphone apps these days that will validate based on resonant frequency!
    for example, for Android: "Bullion Test" at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=se.brolinembedded.bulliontest&hl=en

werewolf likes this.
  4. jjmalez

jjmalez F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2005
    Northern Illinois
    Full Name:
    Joseph

*** Hijack Alert ***

I purchased a boatload of .999 silver one ounce coins & rounds (along with my Ruger) a month before the 2016 presidential election. You know, because Hillary was going to win in a "landslide."

Glad I still have them. :eek:

Joe

Performify and werewolf like this.
  5. werewolf

werewolf F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 29, 2007
    Full Name:
    goodbye
    Any precious metal items that are EASY to authenticate are worth more than their weight in ... well ... you know :)

Hawkeye and Performify like this.
  6. 09Scuderia

09Scuderia Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 20, 2011
    USA
    Full Name:
    Max
    Hey,

Your gold and silver. Interested in all of it. would you be willing to personally guarantee its real? I would have you ship it to Texas Gold Depository where we keep our gold. They won't store it if it is not real. Let me know, Tim 512-758-0206/ text is fine.

Performify likes this.
  7. Performify

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2020
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Thanks for the interest. Still have a decent bit available.

To make pricing a little clearer (since Apmex can't keep it in stock (!!!) and so it's hard to direct you to real-time pricing) - I will sell 20oz together (5ea of the 4 types above) for $35k in aggregate if someone wants to scoop it all. That's a decent chunk below current Apmex retail, @ $1750/oz in aggregate. Of course, that's as of the market close this weekend -- gold's up approx 14% the past two weeks and so obviously won't hold that price if the market continues climbing.

I can arrange a F2F transaction in a high number of major metropolitan areas, if desired, through trusted third parties.

8. Performify

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2020
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Eric
    SOLD PENDING FUNDS to a fellow Fchatter.

9. Performify

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2020
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Eric
    after successfully completing my previous transaction here with satisfied parties on both sides, as gold has continued to climb, I would like to re-open for a second potential deal.

I have an additional 20 oz of authenticated gold I will sell in the following configurations:

10x 1oz Krands @ APMEX bulk, currently $1880 per shipped and insured ($18,800)
    5x 1oz Maples @ APMEX bulk, currently $1900 per shipped and insured ($ 9,500)
    5x 1oz bars @ APMEX bulk, currently $1870 per shipped and insured ($ 9,350)

I will sell all 20oz together today for $37,000, a $600+ discount to current APMEX retail.

Or I will sell in the configurations above -- also willing to separate the Krands 5x and 5x for $9,400 each package.

these prices are meant to tie to APMEX retail and subject to daily fluctuation therein. You can use the link to check pricing at any time.

As before -
    • Willing to meet in driving distance of KC for the right deal.
    • Certified funds, wire transfer, or varying instant transfer mechanisms all acceptable including paypal or bitcoin.
    • Other than face-to-face, will be sent only via USPS Registered Mail for an extremely secure transaction for both sides.
      Note that Registered Mail takes a few extra days to reach you due to the incredible security therein.

werewolf and rob lay like this.
  10. Gle8

Gle8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

I'll take the 5x1oz bars

Performify likes this.
  11. ForzaV12

ForzaV12 Formula 3

Sep 15, 2006
    Laguna Niguel
    Full Name:
    Steve
    In for 5 Krands

Performify likes this.
  12. Performify

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2020
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Gold today hit all time highs and some of the earlier purchasers from this thread have already made a nice return -- or those who didn't, didn't :)

I have a total of 20oz remaining i am willing to sell at current market prices (check here) - as above, my asking starts at Apmex bulk (as if you were buying 20+ ounces even if you're buying one) and am willing to negotiate slightly on a bulk purchase.

Current configuration available after last round of successful purchases:

10 Krands
    4 Maples
    6 ingots (Credit Suisse)

Apmex market price as of posting - $2073 for a Maple, $2068 for Krugerrands, $2050 for Credit Suisse bars.

I will take $40,500 shipped and insured for all 20oz if someone is so inclined, a nice discount to what you could currently purchase from Apmex. Of course this number will fluctuate and is only good through market open tomorrow.

13. Performify

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2020
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Gold continues to climb. Spot is now north of $2035, those who picked up gold back in April have already made ~ 20% return.

Current configuration available:
    10 Krands
    4 Maples
    6 ingots (Credit Suisse)

Apmex market price as of posting - $2140 for a Maple, $2130 for Krugerrands, $2125 for Credit Suisse bars.

$41,500 shipped and insured for all 20oz if someone is so inclined, a nice discount to what you could currently purchase from Apmex.
    Or $21,000 for 10 ounces (2 Maples, 3 ingots, 5 krands).

Of course this number will continue to fluctuate and is only good based on the above marked apmex market price.

Last round of intended offer here on Fchat, as prices have climbed to the point that I can just sell to Kitco / Apmex and make what i need. But would rather cut out the middleman and have both of us benefit (you pay less than buying from Apmex and I make more than selling to them, win/win), if it works out. I now have a handful of people here who can vouch for me in multi-thousand dollar transactions.

14. jcor360

jcor360 Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Del Mar Ca
    Full Name:
    John C
    PM sent

Performify likes this.
  15. Performify

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2020
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Eric
    all remaining gold is sold pending funds. thank you.

16. BDubbs

BDubbs Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 9, 2019
    WA State
    Full Name:
    B Dubbs
    Just checking to see if its sold? I'm looking to buy large quantities of any is still available.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using FerrariChat.com mobile app

17. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    Especially at today's rates, gold has taken a fall