New Michigan Ferrari Owner | FerrariChat

New Michigan Ferrari Owner

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by DiabloTerr, Nov 21, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DiabloTerr

DiabloTerr Formula Junior

Aug 3, 2010
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Terrance Findley
    Hey Everyone! I have been at the Ferrari events since I was 19 and finally at 32 I have my dream car. I picked up my 02 360 on Friday and have put 700 miles on it already "I had to have fun before the snow hit". It's tucked away now but I look forward to going on plenty of drives with the community and gaining new friends :) . Ferraris are truly a dream and drive like no other car, it was definitely worth the wait.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

MacDemarco, Wazzer, Alexcle and 9 others like this.
  2. jimshadow

jimshadow F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 19, 2006
    Indiana
    Full Name:
    JIM
    Terrance,

CONGRATULATIONS! What a great first Ferrari. Like you, I lusted after these cars for years and years before I got my first one.
    Where in Michigan are you? I'll be very interested in figuring out a Regional Gathering in the spring of some sort, or at the very least a drive!

Jim

DiabloTerr likes this.
  3. DiabloTerr

Aug 3, 2010
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Terrance Findley
    Thanks Jim! I live in Taylor Michigan. I would definitely be interested in a spring drive/gathering. I will be taking her out for the annual service in April and will have the S-Line exhaust installed also :) . Lets make 2021 a year to remember!

4. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    Silver with the bordeaux (dark red) interior is a beautiful color combination for your 360 Modena. Congrats way to go!

DiabloTerr likes this.
  5. jm2

jm2 F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 19, 2002
    michigan
    Full Name:
    john
    Be sure to consider joining the Michigan Chapter of the Ferrari Club of America. All kinds of cool drives and gatherings.

DiabloTerr likes this.
  6. Kruegmeister

Kruegmeister Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 24, 2016
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Kruegmeister
    Congrats Terrence.

I'll second what John said about the Michigan Chapter, joined 4+Years ago & love all the Events & Drive & dine Rallies. Such a blast & great people.

DiabloTerr likes this.
  7. Tarek307

Tarek307 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 26, 2018
    Long Beach, CA & Alexandria,Egypt.
    Full Name:
    Tarek Salah
    Congrats man..the 360 is a true modern classic..i used to live in MI (waterford) can't beat MI summers...but winter, not so much haha

PaulK, jm2 and DiabloTerr like this.
  8. DiabloTerr

Aug 3, 2010
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Terrance Findley
    Thanks everyone, I will definitely be joining the chapter. Looking forward to meeting with everyone and enjoying our toys! I assume everyone basically uses Cauley for service and maintenance? I just want to make sure there is not another provider that people use that I am not aware of :)

She is packed away for the winter, looking forward to warmer weather!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

of2worlds and jm2 like this.
  9. jm2

jm2 F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 19, 2002
    michigan
    Full Name:
    john
    Terrance, I wholeheartedly recommend Cauley for your Ferrari needs and service. Joe, the Service Manager is the best. Been dealing with them for as long as they've been in business and i give them 2 thumbs up.

of2worlds and DiabloTerr like this.
  10. The Outcast

The Outcast Formula 3

Apr 19, 2011
    Royal Oak Michigan
    Sweet-looking ride Terrance...beautiful color spec. Congrats!

DiabloTerr and of2worlds like this.
  11. PaulK

PaulK F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 24, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Hi Terrance,

Congratulations and that is a fantastic looking spec! I am a big fan of Cauley for servicing. They take exceptionally good care of me and I know you will as well. I highly recommend joining the Ferrari Club of America. It's a great group of people AND you get 10% off parts and labor at the dealer. Oh, and we have a lot of fun!

I have the workshop manuals if you're the sort that likes to do the work yourself. They're great to have. If you want them just shoot me a PM.

DiabloTerr and jm2 like this.
  12. Veedub00

Veedub00 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2006
    Troy, Michigan
    Full Name:
    James
    Awesome! I went on the ferrarichat drives too for years before I bought my Testarossa. I remember meeting you before. Was Chris Ashworth with you?

DiabloTerr likes this.
  13. The Outcast

The Outcast Formula 3

Apr 19, 2011
    Royal Oak Michigan
    Can I have them too?

PaulK likes this.
  14. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    #14 ryalex, Nov 24, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
    Congratulations! I did the same thing: I put a few thousand miles in the first month when I got my first Ferrari, a 355 Spider.

DiabloTerr likes this.
  15. buddyg

buddyg F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 20, 2004
    West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Buddy
    Agreed great dealership and people. I had my 2 previous Ferrari's serviced there and just had my F8 delivered from them.

jm2 likes this.
  16. PaulK

PaulK F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 24, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Paul
    You don't have them?
    Do you need the 355 or 360? I have both. The 355 is good but its written for advanced mechanics. I learned from Dave Rocks to use the 360 WSM in conjunction with the 355 one when working on the 355 as many of the processes are the same and it is explained a lot better in the 360.

17. DiabloTerr

Aug 3, 2010
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Terrance Findley
    Thanks, 10% off is very nice especially since we are always a moment away from a 5k-10k bill with these toys :)

Nice, I remember you too. Unfortunately I haven't seen Chris in probably 6 years. It's amazing how time flys by.

18. The Outcast

The Outcast Formula 3

Apr 19, 2011
    Royal Oak Michigan
    Well then...could I have both?

19. PaulK

PaulK F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 24, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Paul
    All set! Sent to your Yahoo. :)

20. The Outcast

The Outcast Formula 3

Apr 19, 2011
    Royal Oak Michigan
    Thank you Paul!!!

21. phrogs

phrogs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 13, 2004
    Michigan
    Congrats!

One thing I hate about Michigan is the toys have to be put away for winter, Already getting snow in Kalamazoo.

DiabloTerr and jm2 like this.
  22. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Yep, one big reason to choose Nevada over Ontario! Ferrari weather, year round. We just went 200 days without rain, too.

23. vincep99

vincep99 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2009
    Terrance,
    Congratulations and welcome! Beautiful car!

As the others said, do join Ferrari Club of America; even though our cars are put away, we aren't and have events planned for Feb and maybe also Jan

PaulK and DiabloTerr like this.
  24. alex

alex Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2003
    Crystal Lake, Illinois
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Congratulations, Terrance, and welcome! What a beautiful car! You'll be itching for Spring to get here so you can drive.

DiabloTerr likes this.
  25. BDM348

BDM348 Karting
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 14, 2020
    Plymouth, Mi
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    Hi Terrance, nice looking 360! I just purchased my 360 Spider this week. She will be in storage until spring. I’m planning to use Cauley for service as I’ve heard nothing but great things about Joe and the team. Also planning on joining FCA soon and look forward to driving/group events in Michigan. Can’t wait for an early spring!

DiabloTerr likes this.