Can someone help me identify these wheels? | FerrariChat

Can someone help me identify these wheels?

Discussion in '360/430' started by dbdreams, Nov 17, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dbdreams

dbdreams Karting

Nov 6, 2003
    Hayden, Alabama, USA
    Full Name:
    David W. Burnett, Jr.
    Can someone help me identify these wheels? These wheels were on my car when I bought it but I don't see any identifying marks on the wheels. I have lost one of the center caps and the ones off the original wheels that I got with the car aren't big enough.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. KC360 FL

KC360 FL Formula 3

Jun 20, 2017
    Melbourne Florida
    Full Name:
    KGC
    They look very similar to my wheels without all the screws around the perimeter. Mine are from a company, coincidentally named, Forged 360. I believe they are based in Miami Florida. I spoke to them when I got my car as I too at the time was trying to verify the manufacturer of my wheels. Very nice folks.
    However the Ferrari center caps fit my wheels (?)
    Perhaps a variant?

Good luck. Hope this helps,
    Regards, Ken

dbdreams likes this.
  3. Hubs348

Hubs348 Karting

May 9, 2013
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Full Name:
    Brian
    They look very similar to a set of Asanti wheels I have. This may be them?! They look very similar.

I had them mounted on a 348. They are just taking up space in my garage in Scottsdale, AZ as I sold the 348. if anyone is interested message me. Fairly new Michelin pilot sports are mounted.

dbdreams likes this.
  4. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Ferrari makes those center caps in different sizes. Ask Daniel at Ricambi if you need one.

dbdreams likes this.
  5. dbdreams

dbdreams Karting

Nov 6, 2003
    Hayden, Alabama, USA
    Full Name:
    David W. Burnett, Jr.
    Unfortunately my car is away in the shop for repairs so I can't measure them to make sure I order the correct size.