2020 spotter’s thread | Page 2 | FerrariChat

2020 spotter’s thread

Discussion in 'New England' started by audi_328, May 16, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. audi_328

audi_328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 13, 2005
    NH
    Full Name:
    Audi
    Black F430 spider, top down on 104 in Meredith, NH Friday evening bout 615. Sounded great.

2. ronfrohock

ronfrohock F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 16, 2004
    MA
    Full Name:
    Ron Frohock
  3. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    How cool is that? Which dealer has an Enzo to run around in?

4. ronfrohock

ronfrohock F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 16, 2004
    MA
    Full Name:
    Ron Frohock
    I think it was FofNE.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app

5. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    ronfrohock likes this.
  6. Davesvt2000

Davesvt2000 Formula 3

May 3, 2005
    Central Mass.
    Full Name:
    Dave G.
    That belongs to Lundgren out in Auburn.

that’s an In N Out burger sticker, and the car has about 60,000 miles !!!

DadsFerrari likes this.
  7. rob

rob F1 Rookie

May 22, 2002
    Vt
    I just checked out their website I assumed you meant Lundgren Honda in Auburn. I figured the Enzo was the owner's personal car but I see they do have a lot of interesting older stuff on their lot including a few Ferrari's.

Davesvt2000 likes this.
  8. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    Pretty sure I saw that Enzo on a lift at FoNE a few years back and took a photo ... who else would put bumper stickers on an Enzo? The owner appears to have removed this one ;)

Image Unavailable, Please Login

DadsFerrari and rob like this.
  9. rob

rob F1 Rookie

May 22, 2002
    Vt
    I wanted to put a bumper sticker on my Ferrari thar said 'my other car is a honda' but I could never bring myself to do it.

Davesvt2000 likes this.
  10. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    That probably was Barry Lundgren or his chief mechanic John Haddad. Barry has quite a collection of Ferraris and other collector cars. I bought my FF from him last October.

Davesvt2000 likes this.
  11. ronfrohock

ronfrohock F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 16, 2004
    MA
    Full Name:
    Ron Frohock
    He daily’s a black FF. It has a ton of miles on it. I was told by a person at FONE that he jokingly asked if they could install a snow plow on it when it was in for service last fall.

John Hadadd is a great guy and extremely talented.

They have a showroom adjacent to the Honda Dealership on Rt.20 in Auburn. You should stop in of your in the area, you never know what you will see.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app

12. rob

rob F1 Rookie

May 22, 2002
    Vt
    I remember seeing a black ff that was absolutely covered in dirt in the parking lot at a Kringle candle cars n coffee I bet that was his.
    I used to drive by the Honda showroom in auburn all the time but that was quite awhile ago before they put the exit in on the turnpike that takes you directly to 146. I'll have to check it out next time I'm in the area.

Davesvt2000 likes this.
  13. jjtjr

jjtjr Formula Junior

Aug 29, 2016
    Vermont
    Full Name:
    john truskowski
    That would be really funny to see, but I agree that putting any bumper stickers on a Ferrari is kinda crazy.

14. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    That had to be Barry's. When he showed his FF I swear you would think a homeless person lived in it! :D

ronfrohock, DadsFerrari and vjd3 like this.
  15. DadsFerrari

DadsFerrari Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    Mister M
    finally made it to Newbury St Boston and saw a clean red FF.. are those rare in red?

Also saw a yellow new F car with NJ plates leaving FoNE... maybe F8, is the 488 the older model? I dont follow model intros

16. Prova85

Prova85 Formula 3

Nov 13, 2003
    So. Shore MA.
    Full Name:
    Kenny K
    Red Testarossa with a 3 digit RI plate parked at a residence in Westport Saturday afternoon. Anybody on here?

Davesvt2000 likes this.
  17. PCarRI

PCarRI Karting

Feb 23, 2020
    Rhode island, USA
    RI this past weekend (can't remember if it was Saturday or Sunday), 146N just after the 95/146 split going north. Beautiful blue (TDF?) 430 Spider! I was going south in my red 430 Spider, second time I've seen this car! First I think was in Glocester RI on 102 going North (I was again going south). Local?

BTW, anyone else think this feels like the old "Missed Connections" section of Craigslist? LMAO!!!!

Davesvt2000 likes this.
  18. rob

rob F1 Rookie

May 22, 2002
    Vt
    I saw what looked to be an absolutely mint Sunbeam Tiger coming down Manchester Mountain yesterday heading into Manchester Vt. Hope it got cleaned off after it arrived where it was going our roads here are covered in salt.

Davesvt2000 likes this.
  19. rob

rob F1 Rookie

May 22, 2002
    Vt
    Just saw a Ford pickup towing a trailer with a Rossa Corsa Mondial cab on it way cool to see not that common up here. They were heading down Manchester mountain here in southern Vt. Think it was a 3.2 looked to be pretty nice had Vt. plates on it.

Davesvt2000 likes this.
  20. jjtjr

jjtjr Formula Junior

Aug 29, 2016
    Vermont
    Full Name:
    john truskowski
    Headed up on 95 North near Augusta Maine on Tuesday and saw a Rossa Corsa TR on the back of a rolloff headed south. Maybe off to warmer climates. :)

Davesvt2000 likes this.
  21. rob

rob F1 Rookie

May 22, 2002
    Vt
    Saw an early 911 that looked to be in mint condition driving down route 30 in Dorset Vt yesterday afternoon. Was surprised to see it since the roads here are absolutely covered in salt.

22. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Yea, I was going to drive my FF today, but the roads in my town are bathed in salt. Now we need a good rain!

23. sam231

sam231 Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 5, 2004
    RI
    I've had my '72 GTC4 out and about almost every weekend since the end of October to get some more mileage on it (now over 105K) after a 12 month absence and even with a jog to a Larz Anderson gathering nobody's spotted it. Guess with the new paint job it passes under the radar.....which is very fine with me! Barry Lundgren used to be a neighbor and I know from talking to him we share the same philosophy about vintage cars...they are meant to be driven.

audi_328 likes this.
  24. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Not only vintage, I think Barry has at least 80,000 miles on his FF.

25. rob

rob F1 Rookie

May 22, 2002
    Vt
    He has an Enzo for sale at his high octane classics dealership with 19,000 miles on it. Lot of neat stuff at that lot.