360 Keys | FerrariChat

360 Keys

Discussion in '360/430' started by rwk360, Nov 5, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rwk360

rwk360 Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2005
    Pebble Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    R W Kenton
    I know that three fobs (the red master and two black) were supplied with a new 360, but how many keys?
    Two? Three?

Thanks, Bob

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    2 like it says in your handbook

3. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    RANDY6005 likes this.
  4. rwk360

rwk360 Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2005
    Pebble Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    R W Kenton
    Many thanks.

5. Reddesire348

Reddesire348 Formula Junior

Oct 10, 2017
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Andrew Gaal
    If you need a key best to buy another matching original (often see old original keys for sale on eBay) and pull out the old key from the head (it is only press fitted in so can be carefully pulled out). In turn you can readily buy blanks with normal square heads that you can then cut down to the same shape as the original key and insert it back into the aluminium head. You can also buy the little chrome Cavallino as well if its missing. I did that along with repainting the head while I was at it and now I have two original keys in perfect condition.

6. bhobson

bhobson Rookie

Feb 28, 2022
    Memphis TN
    Full Name:
    Blake Hobson
    Where can one buy the little chrome Cavallino?

Reddesire348 likes this.
  7. Raconteur

Raconteur F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 19, 2015
    Portlandia, OR
    Full Name:
    Frank
  8. Reddesire348

Reddesire348 Formula Junior

Oct 10, 2017
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Andrew Gaal
    #8 Reddesire348, Apr 23, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2022
    The cheapest way to get them is buy them as 'lapel pins' and just cut of the pin on the back. They are exactly the same as the cavallino's used on the 360 keys !

They are available now on ebay from the US although this one is horribly expensive for what it is. You can try searching for some others ?!!

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/273809192204?hash=item3fc04cb50c:g:pk4AAOSw5QpctftI

Ok the link above still works even though it's got that stupid smiley face in it (cannot for the life of me figure out how to get rid of it !!)

Image Unavailable, Please Login

brogenville likes this.
  9. Snapshift

Snapshift Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 31, 2020
    Centralia IL
    Full Name:
    Lyle D. Pahnke
    I finally found a source for the key with the Cavallino logo embedded in the replacement cover for a reasonable price and seemingly good quality. https://www.ebay.com/itm/363808780951 It has a full size Logo and thee other cover is a three button cover. It fits perfectly on 430 and 458 keys. The die molding numbers are even the same as the original. FYI.

10. bhobson

bhobson Rookie

Feb 28, 2022
    Memphis TN
    Full Name:
    Blake Hobson
    While those are handy, they are not original keys. I'm looking for an original key or original cavallino to replace the missing one in my key head.

11. Snapshift

Snapshift Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 31, 2020
    Centralia IL
    Full Name:
    Lyle D. Pahnke
    Pretty close IMHO. Just swap entire cap. Unless you can find someone to cut and program an original key I thought this was a good option for missing Cavallino. I personally can’t tell the difference.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login