Should you be in the Aussie section ? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Should you be in the Aussie section ?

Discussion in 'Australia' started by moretti, Oct 30, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Steve355F1

Steve355F1 F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 26, 2011
    Adelaide, South Aust
    Full Name:
    Steve
    So, given that a significant number of people in here knew right from the outset what the purpose of those threads were (Even me. I don’t know any details but I’ve been around long enough to know what was going on) Wax is right to ask why did no-one call it out?
    Why did everyone here stay silent, or play along?

The resultant drama and ban would have been avoided if some people (especially those who really know) had just said at the time that those threads were out of line.

wax likes this.
  2. Arvin Grajau

Arvin Grajau Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau
    I called it out straight away and when there was no response from the mods i stopped posting .

I could have fired back (google is our friend) but all that would do is create a shjt fight ....I'm over it i just wish to enjoy the forum .

wax likes this.
  3. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    We have our reasons

365GTC/4 likes this.
  4. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Who knows how many you or I deleted over more than a decade.

Problem started with threads of that sort being created & solution is up to PP, which is simply to not do that.

Gotta go - Things to do . . .

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

5. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    I thought it the best way to handle the situation but some idiots were more interested in their post count than behaving like human beings

wax likes this.
  6. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    I don't give a flying fuch !!

I have two beautiful, intelligent daughters who are well respected in their positions , one runs the largest Cash Converters in Australia and the other a CEO of a Global Learning company.

I would be livid if someone called them slappers, they earned their way in life without fuching over people and deserve to be treated with respect and dignity .... or else I'd sort out the person that tries to belittle them.

You're living in the past Rob, women are allowed to earn the same as men now, they are the balance that keep men in check , if you had girls you would have a different outlook , I'm sorry you never had kids, you AND PP would have made great fathers and given you the opportunity to show your full worth to the next generation

7. Arvin Grajau

Arvin Grajau Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau
    #57 Arvin Grajau, Oct 31, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2020
    Well John ,be great if more people around my are were as you describe your two daughters ,rather then the like of some self -centered one s who live here now .

8. kerrari

kerrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    Coolum Beach AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    Karen H.
    Well I still don’t know what went on! And don’t want to... I have Rob on ignore and skip over whole threads when they just spiral into the abyss... I certainly did NOT see anything that was outside of what has passed as ‘normal’ here. Which isn’t to say there wasn’t something, but I didn’t see it first hand. I certainly wouldn’t ‘play along’ with something that was totally unacceptable.

9. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Karen, I admire the fact you are still here, most women would have left ages ago let alone the crap that gets dumped on you (mind you, I think you're an idiot at times like all the rest of the idiots here :p ) but again , kudos for hanging in there, says more about you than them, boys being boys.

My new partner is just as mental as the rest of the women I've been out with or married by she commands respect from everyone and has given me a new attitude to strong independant women :)

islerodreaming and 365GTC/4 like this.
  10. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Yep. We've been there, done that with "best to delete" & rightfully so, no matter how one slices it.

There were times, off coarse, that all it did was spawn moar. From no worries to shart.

One simply hopes discourse doesn't make a wrong turn into the bad neighborhood of Serious & result in overcorrection, injuring or killing off occupants and/or innocent bystanders. What a senseless waste. We've all had a first post here - don't like seeing last posts due to carnival duck deaths, let alone actual passing on.

While time marches on, our Papster's been preoccupied of late & being a good son to his Mum who needs him now more than ever. What we all need to do is give him, let alone each other peace of mind knowing that Modeler's still minding the store that sells high and low comedy accompanied by knowledge & wisdom extant. As ever, Modeler was, and remains Tops.

The thing is to never sell out of, let alone sell out. I suppose that's part of what motivates PP, let alone us all, but his Mean Grrrl thing isn't for eagles that fly high. (FWIW: Where I reside, no eagles, but hawks that fly 10-100M above my pointy little head - it's a beautiful thing) There's a difference between a wedgetail and giving a mate a wedgie while dunking his head in a toilet, and footing them the bill for damage that can be beyond repair. Hence, THE Last Resort due to being punk in drublic.

Yet some may wag their fingers at some who wagged their fingers at one or another whom wagged a middle finger or two. Some may say there's a reason or two. No matter. No reason to cause the sort of grief that has more than a bad side effect, and publickly so, which does matter.

By whatever means, we need to consider water under the bridge. That starts with no undue concern that bladder water from PP's P atop a bridge is soiling garments.

For that, PP's gunna have to apologize to a few. Some bygones ain't, as they really stung.

Be that as it may, I can extol the virtues of FC-Oz all day. You can most certainly do it far more exponentially x eponentially to the nth power than I could imagine. The thing is to spawn more Members to share in the bounty, without a bounty on their head like so many carnival ducks one thought they had in a row - knocked over in a row.

Other than that and grapefruit-hail, everything's peachy!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

11. Horse

Horse Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2005
    Brisvegas
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Great, when’s he allowed back?

Silly signature here to annoy KIAI

12. Ferraridoc

Ferraridoc F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 20, 2012
    Gold Coast, Aust.
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    I'll put in a good word for him if he agrees that my lumens are better than his lumens

13. Ferraridoc

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 20, 2012
    Gold Coast, Aust.
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    Well, if he 95% agrees

Maranello550 and Steve355F1 like this.
  14. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Oh god, your lumens are ****, PP's are much better :p

At least 95% better :p

15. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Hey !

I got away with s h ! t yesterday and today the filter is blocking it .... like WTF <---is this blocked as well ?

16. Ferraridoc

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 20, 2012
    Gold Coast, Aust.
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    If he'd brought the 308 to the GAD, we could have had a head-to-head

17. Gizzi

Gizzi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 3, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Full Name:
    Gezim
    FFS. Bring Poopsie Pie back. He made me laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    He would have come up with an excuse why his were better :p

19. simon klein

simon klein Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 25, 2009
    North Qld
    Full Name:
    simon klein
    As well as the bleeding obvious of that is the fact that Pap's job means that sometimes when we're tapping he's either snoring or working.
    If 'we' were to have another person who could mod as well that'd be great.

20. kerrari

Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    Coolum Beach AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    Karen H.
    Well you surely wouldn’t expect a SANE woman to go out with you would you!?!?!?!?!? :D

21. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Are there any ?? :p

22. kerrari

Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    Coolum Beach AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    Karen H.
    Generally... I’m only temporarily insane when I get involved with blokes! :rolleyes:

FazzerPorscheman likes this.
  23. FazzerPorscheman

FazzerPorscheman F1 World Champ

Jul 28, 2010
    Piz Gloria
    Full Name:
    EnzoFerdinand
    Any hail up your way yesterday Karen?

24. kerrari

Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    Coolum Beach AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    Karen H.
    No, but I did jinx us with my preemptive post... spectacular storm from about 6:30 - 7:00, power out so I sat in the dark with a vino and watched the light show. Lots of vegetation down, but haven’t heard of any damage around here.
    Sympathies to the folks who did get belted by the storm, hope all is repairable.

25. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    #metoo :p

I hate blokes, I'm batting for the other team, Carl turned me off men :p