Just gorgeous | FerrariChat

Just gorgeous

Discussion in '206/246' started by Skippr1999, Oct 29, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Neelfryer

Neelfryer Formula Junior

Jan 11, 2017
    Beverly Hills
    Full Name:
    John
    Skip - what did you buy ?

and did you put the original steering wheel back in the dino ?

2. Skippr1999

Skippr1999 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 22, 2009
    Hi John,
    Nothing new. Was just admiring these two in the garage. I’ve always had the correct steering wheel except when the car first arrived. That was the first thing I corrected.
    How’s yours doing ?

3. Neelfryer

Neelfryer Formula Junior

Jan 11, 2017
    Beverly Hills
    Full Name:
    John
    Skip! - 07798 is doing very well - I take it out most Sundays and roast around on Sunset Bl. and watch the young Ferraris and Lambos chase me.

I thought you had bought a non N.O.S. steering wheel to use while driving it and had stored the original one - my memory is faulty on that - or maybe because I am convincing myself that I should do that.

Stay well down there - I would still love to get a coupe - 72-74

john

4. Skippr1999

Skippr1999 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 22, 2009
    John,
    Your memory is actually fine. The car has the original wheel, but it has a internal break behind the leather, so I don’t use it for safety reasons. The wheel I replaced it with is identical to the original but new. I got it at one of the usual places, Superformance, Re-Originals ?). What I thought you were alluding to was the wheel the car had installed when I purchased it. It was some sort of 308 wheel the prior owner was using.
    I could continue to use the original, but decided to preserve it for shows,etc.

I’m sure it’s a total blast out there in The canyons and cruising sunset. One of these days I’ll get back out there, until the ........

Neelfryer likes this.